Is Saving Money Racist?

people are increasingly being penalized for not spending there entire paycheck so, and putting money away. Barrack Obama has come out to call this racist. What do you think? And are you a Racist?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• How in the hell could that be racists?

Most Helpful Guy

• When did Obama say that? >.>

• Do you pay attention to Politics or proposed legislation at all? Or just clueless about it?

• @Kris85 Oh ok, haven't seen this before xD Thanks.

• LMAO. nice comeback Asker. what a keyboard warrior. Made my night 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 3

• We are doing this again?

• Can you provide a source for that?

• There are numerous. If you want to research, and example is college savings plans.

• Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. You need to have some sort of basic understanding upon finance politics and legislation. Clearly you don't so there's no point in talking with you

• I have a good understanding of the system in my country. We don't all live in the US. I don't need to have a deep knowledge of that system.
      The fact remains, if you can't provide a source, you can't claim it as fact.

• Wth a lot of people save money we can't live if there's no saving in this life? likee how can you think it's racist and noo im not racist of course i respect people with other race and im soo friendly soo yeaa

What Guys Said 10

• No support for this idea. . . Just trying to stir up trouble?
    I'm not Racist, I'm just anti-stupid. Are you one?
    Post a legitimate reference to O-Bummer saying this, or take the post down. It's just inflammatory without support!!

• College savings plans for one... Numerous others. Try reading...

• Try reading what? Post a link. . .

• It's Barack.

Troll better.

• Would like to see a proper source. Wouldn't be surprised, if he said something like this, but no source = no fact.

• God, I missed this website.

• Considering Obama has more money than I do, and grew up more privileged than I have, yeah he can spend all his money first.

• As much as spending money is sexist.

• It's not racist unless it has to do with race xD

• I answered no because I can't save a dime.

• Post your sources anon.

• Wth lol haha