Anyone out here on GAG from Singapore?

Although I've come across gagers from across the world, I have noticed the vast majority of users here are based in the US. Just curious if there is anybody else on here from my part of the world.

• Hey there! I live in Singapore!
  • I'm from Singapore, but don't live there anymore.
  • I've lived in Singapore before for work/ studies etc
  • I'm not from Singapore but been there on holiday/ for business before.
  • Never been to Singapore, but curious to see results.
I'm guessing not, from the lack of responses to this question. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been outa the US. I don't know if Singapore would make the bucket list though. To be honest, I think I'd be a little fearful of making a silly mistake and not knowing it was illegal or something and end up in jail for making eye contact with a married woman. I know I probably sound ignorant. I bet it is beautiful there though.

• Lol. Yeah this is Singapore we are talking about, not Saudi Arabia. But granted you do get fined heavily for a lot of silly things here, like littering, eating or drinking on public trains, urinating in elevators (yup there is a law specifically against this,) and smuggling in bubble gum! We lovingly call our home a 'fine' city.

• Ha ha! Well I don't drink coffee, but I am sure we can find a suitable beverage to have with each other...

• Wait! Did I hear this correct? You share my interst in spending an hour or so across a table from one another over a beverage? Hmmmm, suddenly Singapore is sounding very interesting. Hello revised bucket list! 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• Kangy is from Singapore if I'm not mistaken.

I've lived in Singapore before cause my mum had to work there for a few years.

• Oh I haven't run into Kangy yet. Mind tagging him/ her for me?

• Visiting Sydney and Melbourne. So that's NSW and Victoria. Not too Long a trip - 10 days.

• Ah that's fun! Have fun!! Sydney is hella fun.
      Sydney and Melb is kinda close to each other. For me to even get to another state takes more than a day if I drive. 😩

What Guys Said 1

• Hey!! I am not from Singapore. But since there wasn't any response to the question, I just thought I should let you know. But I could be from Singapore if you'd like me to...

• Ha ha. Thanks for commenting. This question looked rather lonely up here...😊

What Girls Said 0