My boyfriend nut in me 7 times and then I had my period 3 days later. Please help I really want a baby:/?

My boyfriend came inside me 7 times in one day and i thought that would get me pregnant for sure... but then a few days later my period showed up! What am i doing wrong? Am i not fertile enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Search online, "how to know when you're ovulating". You might be missing your window when you guys are having sex. If you align those times and are still having issues, then check with a doctor in a month or two. Because if you're not ovulating you can't get pregnant. Not every girl ovulates at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off I'm hoping you both are agreeing that you want a baby. And secondly it helps if you track your ovulation because when you are there's a higher percent you will get pregnant.

• Yes we both want a baby. We are married with stable jobs and we want to start a family asap

What Guys Said 2

• There is a certain time during the month when the gates are open and the sperm can swim in. If its not that certain time the gates r closed and u can send as much sperm soldiers as u want, but they r gonna get shot on site by the gate guards. Have sex during the time when the gates r open and hopefully u will get pregnant.

• Are you TRYING to get pregnant? If so, he is probably 'shooting blanks'. Tell him to go get tested!!

What Girls Said 1

• I know 3 days before my period would be too late. I get my period exactly 14 days after I ovulate. Start tracking your period and ovulation dates for at least a couple of months. Having children is not something that should be carefree. You can have fun getting pregnant, but you should know where you are in your cycle if you are serious about starting a family.