Whos jealous of guys who have lots of casual sex?

Im jelly. I hear about them banging a different girl each week. I wish I had that awesome new poon every week

• Im jelly
  • Not jelly (lying)
  • Answers

Most Helpful Girl

• It might come as a shocker to you but not everyone craves pointless sex and playing Russian roulette with STDs.

• worth the small risk!

• The risk gets bigger the more you sleep around. Far from small. Plus nobody would ever take you seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Such jerks are the reasons why nice guys can't have sex at all!

What Girls Said 2

• i love polls that are affirmations of the QA's opinion lmao!

• I find it quite sad actually. I know a guy who's like this. He's told me he wants to find true love but it's difficult for him to. So he goes out chasing girls to have sex with to compensate.

What Guys Said 2

• Jealous people have no place in society, they should be getting their mental illness treated before talking to people again.

Go see a psychologist and get yourself fixed.

• I'm not, sex with the same person is better. Sex with a stranger is exciting but not very interesting and possibly very inconvenient in it's consequences.