What Superpower would you give your child if you could?

Most of us have some idea of the superpowers we would want. I just wondered what would we choose for our kids. I would choose Healing- ability to heal themselves and others or Technopathy- having the ability to control technology with their mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a really good question. I would give my oldest daughter the power to read minds so no one could fool her. My youngest daughter the power to fly because she haves a strong attitude. When she is upset that would be her way of cooling down and fly.. LOL!! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• If I could I would make them indestructible. That way nothing bad could happen to them, causing them physical harm.

• Does that mean he can't die as well, I can't imagine being an indestructible baby to an indestructible old man and dying of old age.

• @Khailz No. It doesn't mean that they could not die of old age. Just couldn't be physically harmed through out their lives.

• I do not have any but consider my two younger siblings my kids. I would have to ask them super power they want but I would definetly give them the ability to fly!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd give him the power to make unlimited sandwiches

• Teleportation

• The one Prof. X has-telepathy