Do we live in the wrong world?

Everything is cruel being nice means that u r stupid nothing makes sense no real love in this world now no real caring , no real kind heart , what happened to us governments fight and destroy everything Muslims , Christians , Jews , atheists , etc all fight just to prove they r right no one cares for any one everyone is selfish what happend to us ppl? 😕😕 (of coerce there's a few exceptions not all people arw like that but the big majority is )

Most Helpful Girl

• The technology that we have now. Is now finally showing humanities true colors. How most people tend to be and think. Before you couldn't find out how most people were. Now you can with anyone that uses the internet. So since humanity is now seeing the truth with each other for the first time in history. It's going to be extremely chaotic.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we just have a wrong way of facing things. The world chances constantly, it won't stay forever the way it is today, but changes like this can take generations and they can be for the best or for the worst.

What Girls Said 3

• Welcome to reality, inhabitanted by humans!

• No we live in this world and when too many people are in one place chaos tends to happen.

• I wonder the same thing. I feel like since the beginning of time, we have fought with each other. Even ancient cultures fought rival clans. Honestly, I think it has to do with alien intervention in our past.

What Guys Said 1

• "My strong suspicion is... we get the world we deserve."