I just found out why cunt is so wrong why would a word make a girl feel like she was nothing but a hole to use and discard?

it explans why girls hate being called a bitch but why do you let a word define you dose a word really hold that much power side note im just trying to under stand this please dont take it the wrong way please

• I dose not it`s just rude
  • It makes girls feel weak for some reason.
  • its not a big deal

Most Helpful Guy

• I use that word purely for a shock factor and I have used it in arguments with women in the past and I have automatically won because they stormed off in disgust lol.

To me it's a rude word like all swear words but it's not disrespectful, it's no worse than being called a bastard or a wanker.

• me to but i was pissed off at my girlfriend at the time she and her friend pretended to brake up with me

What Girls Said 6

• Ehh, it doesn't really make me feel weak or anything, it's just very rude.

• its just our culture and how we are raised if you dont speak that language it means nothing... some people find cunt horrible worst of insults...(told this by a brit friend) but i never really cared but I wouldn't like it used on me.. i like nice words, and words do hold a bit of power over me but thats only if i care about the speaker mostly.. if its a random and its the last straw of randoms i might be overly upset though. Its not a choice i want to make or actively realize i might be making so much as a emotion triggered by a word thats been condtioned by how i was raised. I wish it didn't upset me and i could cooly ignore mean words. people are meant to be over critical of themselves and a little nicer of others so when someone says something so basically mean.. its a shock. when i call myself a mean word it is almost meanignless though unless im making a accusation or something.. at someone.. also using it as a joke and it still hurting it hurts from others in my thoughts and less from myself if i dont believe it... ok there's my ramble best be off

• It can be hurtful if words like that are used in a situation where one person is being mean or angry to another, but in those situations, pretty much any words can be hurtful. It isn't the words themselves but the intentions behind them that make them bad. I have no issues with people jokingly calling each other 'cunt' or 'bitch' or 'dick' or whatever... it's just fun teasing in those situations

• Everyone in life wants to be respected as a human being. There are words that imply derogatory feelings. Cunt and Bitch are 2 of those words. They are used by low class people who do not understand human respect. They use those words to put down women and make them feel better. Classic low self-esteem

• It is the most filthy, disgusting, degrading and derogatory word you could ever use.

Also because it regrettably somehow refers to part of our female genitalia it can/does makes us feel completely worthless and extremely self conscious.

• I think it's just rude.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really use gender specific insults.

• I was given the impression that a hairy vagina was called a pussy, while a shaved hairless one was called a cunt. Nothing derogatory was implied, just the way that part of a woman's body was stated. Maybe I was told wrong. I fully understand some women absolutely hate that word. I would never call a woman that word (cunt). Instead, if I was pissed at her or if she was acting hateful, I'd use the word bitch instead.

• your 45+ but really man no pussy is the general term for vagina and cunt makes a girl feel like she is a hole to be fucked it is bad to use that word

• I would never think of a girl as just a piece for me (or anyone) to have.