Do you find women or men are better at managing a company and being a boss?

Obviously they both have qualities but from your experience do you find women or men better for a boss in terms of staff morale and the way the business is run?

• Women
  • Men
  • I don't work

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had both.

My dad owns and manages his own business and he does a damn good job of it.

My mom owns and manages her own business and she does a damn good job of it too.

My mom also does my dad's books because she's a CPA and his business is one of her business's clients lol

I've had a boss who was female and it's a wonder that business survived. I've had a male boss and it was the same.

I think that organization and leadership are individual qualities as opposed to gender specific.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather work under a woman :P

What Girls Said 4

• I've had both, my male boss was very nice but he wasn't very organized and it caused issues and the other employees had to pick up his slack sometimes.
    My female boss was not as friendly (she tried to be but she wanted to keep the distinction between boss and friend from being blurred I guess). She was a bit intimidating but she always knew exactly what needed to be done, and she ran a very tight ship. I could ask her anything about the job and she'd know the answer which was comforting. She just had a better personality for leadership and he did not.
    That being said it definitely just comes down to individual leadership and organization skills and has nothing to do with gender. I just personally have not had luck with male bosses!

• I've had men and women bosses that were terrible and men and women bosses who were fantastic. I don't think it's a matter of sex but of who they are as a person.

• I've had a few jobs, and sometimes I preferred my male boss (was considerate and tried his best to make things work for everyone) while a female manager was rude and obnoxious. But at the other store I worked at, the male manager was incompetent and the female was better. So I think it depends on the individual.

• hmmm i guess it depend on the type of company

What Guys Said 2

• I would say men because men can handle stress a lot better than women and women are far too emotional.

• It depends on the personality.