Are you the type of person who can stick to eating one type of food/dish for a long period of time or not?

I can have my phases where I become obsessed eating one type of dish for months. My record was when I was like 11 years old, I basically ate white chicken (sometimes chicken nuggets) and rice for almost a whole year, literally almost every single day 😲 Until I got so sick of white chicken that I couldn't have another bite of it anymore 😂 And now Im currently into ceasar salad which I've been eating for about three months now for every single lunch. Luckily I can change some of the ingredients around but it does generally taste pretty much the same. And in middle school I had a cucumber & cheese sandwich phase for almost a year. 😲

So, if you have, which dish/food have you kept eating for a long period of time and for how long.
(Doesn't include breakfast unless its something unusual.)

🍗🍝🍛🍢🍵🍱🍲🍳🍕🍔🍚🍗🍝🍛🍢🍵

• Yes I do it all the time!
  • I have my moments when I stick to something for a while but not all the time.
  • If you can make it into different variants/ingredients, then yes.
  • No I can't keep up with the same dish over 3 times a week
  • Don't want the same dish twice in a week. 😤

Most Helpful Guy

• I drink the same protein shake for breakfast and dinner and a salad and some sort of lean meat for lunch everyday it's a struggle

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't do that at all. My mom once made nasi every day for a week and I couldn't eat nasi again. That happened years ago and I still can't eat nasi. There has to be at least one day between the dishes.

What Guys Said 10

• I eat the same kind of cured ham 3~4 times a week for dinner, I also drink the same brand of soft drink nearly every day.
    This is going on for years and I don't really have issues doing it.
    If I had a lot of money and didn't impulse buy groceries on sale I would probably eat all the same things.

• I will only eat the same dish twice in a single week. I like variety, it's the spice of life and I like my spice.

• Yes, I could eat pizza or lasagna every day :P

• My favorite food dish is kind of pricey; jumbo shrimp with lobster. If I could afford it everyday I probably would eat it all year round.

• Usually ya, but it becomes harder when I realize I've been eating it for a while._.

• I eat pizza all the time

• Yes it's called self control! Eat only te healthy stuff!!!

• Exactly one thing? How long of a period are we talking?

• Well I was speaking for at least a month or so

• yes, something like that

• Um... No. I couldn't do that. I usually eat something separate each day for each meal, even if I only eat two meals a day.

• I eat pizza all the time since I can think back... so yes! :)

• When im really busy or trying to save money i do, i did brown rice and fish every day for 4 months ine time lol

What Girls Said 4

• No I can't keep up with the same dish over 3 times a week also i don't think its healthy to be eating the same thing again and again.

• I eat a ton of Asian food! 🍱🍣🍙🍚🍘🍛🍡🍢🍥🍄

• Yep, all the time :P

• I have a pizza taco and chicken nugget obssesion