Guys, Why do girls play mind games and don't like me is it because of my looks?

Guys I just want to know from your view so I can improve on my self

2

What Guys Said 2

• Everything is not about looks. It's about the way that you can handle the situation. Some guys can get girl after girl, while other guys like me; struggle to find ways to even approach a girl without creeping her out or starting problems. Getting to know her and then trying to take her out on a proper date is a tough challenge, because you have to be careful about what you say and do or you can mess everything up badly. The best thing to do is to think about everything that you do beforehand and go with your gut. If the girl is playing with your head and your feelings, don't take her seriously. Just let whatever is going to happen happen. If she thinks you're not good enough for her, forget about her as much as you could and find someone else-don't waste time. I'm guilty of wasting a lot of time and money on a girl that just rejected me in the end- It's not worth the pain and the time that you put into thinking about her. if she doesn't appreciate you, screw her. There's better girls out there. Don't get lead on to get thrown away at the end, Be you, forget about what people think.

• Female attraction is WAY more about intangibles than looks, bro! 8-)