I have noticed as the years progresses girls have become more meaner towards me why do you think?

Or maybe it's because I look young and have no beard lol that's my reason

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's the women who you are meeting. If they are hostile toward you, you need to stop wasting your time on those girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel instant rage toward guys who don't have beards so yeah that's totally it.

Don't be ridiculous! You're only 20. Maybe you need to treat other people nicer so they'll treat you nicer?

• Maybe the girls you hang around with are not so nice? Or are you a little bit cold towards them? I doubt it's the beard though :)

What Guys Said 1

• Following what the other user stated, if she is behaving in a rude manner towards you and you see this is a pattern for occurrence... then you're approaching the wrong type of girls.

• I approach different kind of girls some even look mature but it's only the 50+ upwards that are nice to me