How would you react if someone told you you were creepy and give off 'serial killer' vibes?

What would be Your reaction to that?

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been told that I have the eyes of a serial killer but I wouldn't know as I have never met one. I laughed it off, if people are stupid enough to think that about me then they don't deserve any reaction. The comments are clearly designed to get a reaction and the best reaction is not reacting at all. Keep calm and have a cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I'd probably tell them that their thighs would look scrumptious steaming on a plate with some roasted potatoes and a salad.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd accept the compliment.
    That is what I aim for. 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I already get that sometimes - the serial killer vibes, don't ask why, I don't know. Not to mention, I get called creepy a lot too, more than I ever want to. 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably laugh my ass off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be perfectly okay with that. Ecstatic even. My grandma recently told me I have a feral blade like smile so serial killer vibes wouldn't be too far of a stretch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd roll my eyes and say "You gotta be kidding me". And then ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been called creepy before... no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "really? Let me whisper in your ear..."

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd laugh like a maniac. Or just give them a creepy smile.

3|0
    0|0
  • roll my eyes and walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think the person is on crack or something and ignored them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh my head off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be running?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal with it. ' Don't give a f***.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even kidding my best friend told me that, I don't know if she was kidding. But i have anxiety issues and i'm kind of a freak and sometimes i feel like taking a baby and chucking it like a baseball. Not to harm it like i would want to rewind time after that lol, i would never actually do that i have self control. But... Why do you ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ok, thank you."

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them that I'd like to eat their liver with some fava beans, and a nice Chianti.

*slurp*

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, theyre onto me...

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would eat his liver with some Fava beans and a nice chianti.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would LMAO in a creamy tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say that they're on my list

0|1
    0|0
  • I've also been accused of similar things. My reaction is always "How the hell did you even come to that? Why would I even?" in the most calm voice I can muster, mostly sounding like monologue... I never really get a reply either way, so that's the extent of my reaction.

0|0
    0|0
  • A serial killer would put a notch more on his Colt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd skin them and use their hides as lamp shades. "It puts the lotion on it's skin!" lol.
    But seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have told me! At one point people were scared to talk to me ! Well to be frank! I enjoyed that. People getting scared of me, without me doing anything!! :D, yeah but sometimes its depressing too.. I ignored them

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge insult man. Don't want to be creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Your mother once said the same thing." And just glare at them intensely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd bump them up to the top of my kill list of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give them a big joker smile and look as crazy as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • "Ah well, I tried..." *stab stab stab* "you are what you are..."

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten that before. I usually just smile really, really wide and look them in the eye.

0|0
    0|0