What should I draw?

I'm a photorealistic artist who draws portraits and time-lapses/posts them online. I'm looking for cool ideas. So far I have addiction, cancer, homelessness, abusive relationships, things that have impacted my life directly. What are some other impactful, emotional ideas to draW?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lost child without his/her mom/dad (I think most people can relate to that).
    Death of a loved one or pet.
    Melancholy rainy day.
    Family losing its house to a fire or other disaster.
    Drowning.
    A bad car crash.

I'm only suggesting sad stuff because that seems to be the theme you're going for.

• Well I usually add a happy twist to it or some sort of hope like for addiction there's the recovery side, too.

• Ahh then I really think the lost child one is good bc so many people can relate to it and you can add the happy twist at the end. That's just me though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wounded warriors

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe something with people in "rough nature", like people standing on an erupting volcano.
    Or people around wild animals, drawing the facial expressions of both :D

• Draw me. I will give u a pic to draw if u want. We would have to private message to do this accordingly

• depression, PTSD (really good since remembrance day is coming up), child abuse, drinking and driving. honestly you really should do something for remembrance day.

• I wanna see! I wanna see!
    Can you show off some art?

• Draw me and my chin.

What Girls Said 5

• If you're looking for emotional, how about miscarriage? (If you've ever seen Up, the scene where Ellie has one came to mind when I read your question.)

• acts of selflessness
    pollution
    people being reunited
    rejection
    protests

• How about poverty?

• Not just homelessness but poverty where families in different countries live in extremely bad environments or homes.

• Emotional need, death of a mother, suffocation feeling, emptiness, lost and desorientation, challenge one s faith, repetition...
    Hope this helps.
    Where do you post them, I d love to see your work

• Me. Okay, kidding. I'd say a girl that looks out of the window and seems thoughtfull seems pretty nice.