You think there is a big difierence between dating apps and dating sites if your looking for something more then just a hookup?

you think there is a big difierence between dating apps and dating sites if your looking for something more then just a hookup?

I have had little luck when it comes to dating app.. total i have been on two dates with guys i have met on a dating app.. the first guy was actually great, but it kind lacked that connection + his firts language was polish, and mine is norwegian so we had to speak English to eacother. I flunetly in englisg so for me it wasn't any problem, but there was deff a language barrier. The second guy was a tool lol

So yeah.. right now im not sure if i should join a dating app again or try a dating site.. im not sure if there is any big difference between them

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating apps are a good way to go on a lot of dates and meet a lot of people, but don't expect them all to be interested in a relationship or anything more than sex.

Dating sites CAN be the same, but depending on which one you use. I take it you're not in the United States, so these may not apply... but free/inexpensive sites like PoF or OKcupid you're more likely to get more of the casual, not looking for anything more than a fling types of people. There might be guys looking for a real relationship, but because it's so inexpensive and easy for people to join, everyone looking just to meet girls (or guys) in general is able to sign up.

Pay sites like Match or eHarmony TEND to be more for people looking for an actual relationship... They cost more to use, so only people who are serious will have usable accounts, and they are marketed / geared more towards people looking for a relationship rather than a quick hookup like the Tinder app.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Different dating sites/apps absolutely skew to different goals.

In north america for instance, match. com is very 'looking to settle down' focused, tinder is mainly hookups, for example.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.