Would you consider someone who's half European and half Middle-Eastern to be biracial?

I'm European (Irish-Italian) on my dads' side and Middle-Eastern (Lebanese-Palestinian) on my moms so would I be considered "biracial"?

• Yes
    78% (21)83% (20)80% (41)Vote
  • No
    22% (6)17% (4)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah.. Aren't people from the middle east technically white?

3|0
    0|1
    • Not necessarily white skinned but Caucasian race, yes. Not all Caucasians are white skinned. Not all white skinned people are Caucasian. Technically "white" is not a race. Caucasian is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Not necessarily. Without more details I'd say no since both of your parents are Caucasian. Your mom is white skinned Caucasian and your dad possibly a bit darker skinned mid eastern Caucasian. You're multicultural or multiethnic maybe. But I dont think biracial.

Or what are the two "races"? Not the two nationalities, ethnicities or cultures, but the two "races"?

0|0
    0|0
  • you are like NATO

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would consider you to be mixed race.

0|1
    0|0
  • Multi-ethnic I guess? Europeans and Middle Easterners are both Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say no, but unless the Nazi's rise again, who really cares about such labels?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're just you!

The only situation where it's important is where laws are concerned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually that applies to me too, answers plox.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I think so.
    I mean those are two races that are mixed into one, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess. I know a guy who is half Arab and half Romanian. But he doesn't look Romanian. Maybe 1 or 2 features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle Eastern people are Caucasian. So they're technically the same race, just different ethnically.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both Caucasian but I think the average person would call them mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Waaw nice mix ^^ I guess
    I am lebanese too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone is somewhat biracial, no one is "pure" so to speak...

2|0
    0|0
    • i tried to tell that to my bf's brother and he said that i have issues because i'm biracial...