What is your favourite pokemon?

my favourite is Muk. I dont know why lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow! Okay, so for sentimentality, I have to say Eevee, my first love <3 I just love it so much. It has so much potential and it's adorable, and I don't really hate any of the eeveelutions (though I'm not keen on Jolteon or Flareon), so that is my favourite pokemon. It's the one I have the most merch of too.

But, if I'm actually going for something based on not just sentimentality and thinking it's cute, I have to go with Banette. Ghost types rival my love for fairy types, and Banette is just perfect <3

• eevee is cute. I also have a thing ghost pokemon. gengar being one of my favourites

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 16

• charazard was my shit!

please settle the great hotdog debate everyone!
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1766294-let-s-settle-the-biggest-philosophical-debate-of-the-year-is-a-hot

• Sableye.

Prankster ability + all the resistances and immunities make it a pain in the arse to deal with, unless your team is prepared for it.

• Legendaries: Rayquaza and Dialga. My Boys :)
    Regular: Flygon, Typhlosion and Blaziken. Still aghast at the lack of Flygon mega D:

• I dunno never been a fan of Pokemond. I'll just go with the cliche' choice and that is Pikachu.

• Damn it's tied between Swampert and Tyranitar

• I've always had a soft spot for Shedinja and Ninjask. I'd say Shedinja takes the cake, though. It has my favorite gimmick of any pokemon.

• ONIX!

THAT DUDE IS A FUCKING BADASS!

• Charizard. I'm not a genwunner but Charizard was my definition of bad ass when I was younger

• Lugia, Lapras, and Charmander.

• Charmander every day of the week mate

• Actually change of heart, Spoink is on par with charmnader in my mind

• Mewtwo is the only good pokemon.

• I don't watch it anymore but any of the fire types that look like dogs. Arcanine for example

• Darkrai, Kadabra and Bisharp.

• Mightyena! I know it isn't too strong but I fucking love dark types pokemons!

• Sableye/Mega Sableye

• Charizard... Oh wait imposter!

www.google.com.au/search