What was the weirdest place you fell asleep?

When I was 7, I fell asleep in my baby brother's crib after I went in there to get his toys.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was about 4-5 years old I used to take nap on the floor every time my parents would take a shower. The sound of the shower and the water running through the pipes was relaxing and put me to sleep in a couple of minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

• On the bottom of the stairs. I think I was feeling really sick and was sleeping on the couch beforehand. Tried to make my way to my bedroom upstairs but never really made it. I was comfy, I had my blanket

What Guys Said 12

• Was drunk and feel asleep standing against a pole while waiting on the bus. Apparently I missed like 2-3 busses until some dude woke me up.

• On the floor in the boys locker room during gym class in 8th grade. we were taking a written final in gym (yes written) so we had to wait on others to finish but a lot of them were taking forever so I just got comfortable on the floor, used my backpack as a pillow, and dozed off

• what was on that test?

• @thewanderingme
      What the asker said. We had to change and dress up for gym otherwise we'd get a low daily grade

• oh, gym class has always been kind of a joke. especially the fact that you can fail for the year over a bad gym grade.

• On a friend's stove post high-school grad party. It was a glass top stove so it wasn't that bad but nonetheless, woke up in the morning there.

• No word of a lie.. back in High School I was crashing at my girlfriend and she came home drunk late night and slipped in bed with me. The worst part was She was borderline milf material and i was struggling to keep my cool (My friend That is) the whole night.. till she farted on my back. fml True story hahaha you should of seen the face on my girlfriend when she saw me in bed with her mom in the morning. priceless

• This isn't exactly a weird PLACE to fall asleep, but whatever.

I once fell asleep on my bed with a t-shirt, jacket, an overcoat, gloves, shoes, jeans, long underwear, and hat on.

Needless to say, I was sweating something fierce when I woke up.

• i got locked out of my apartment and i slept on a bench.

• I fell asleep in a speedboat!

• I fell asleep on a park bench when I was like 10.

• On your lap now your my wife

• A tree... I'm not joking.

• on the toilet...

• in a limousine on the way to my sisters wedding

What Girls Said 17

• ... I fell asleep in a driveway once.

• It all happened when I was little. One time it was in the closet when I was tidying up my room.
    Another time I woke up at night and found myself sleeping under my bed (don't know how it happened when I was originally sleeping on the bed lol).

• Is it weird to fall asleep in a tree? I was just chilling, and then I fell asleep. It wasn't that uncomfortable, haha.

• One minute I was sitting up talking with people at the kitchen table and the next minute they're waking me up because I'd fallen asleep and food was done.

• A few years ago I was organizing my clothes on a drawer, I was really tired and I was sitting on floor, so I feel asleep on it.

• I don't know but I fainted on the floor of a public bathroom once. I wasn't out for very long but I think I did have a dream. So I guess that counts.

• I have fallen asleep on the toilet before... also infront of a police station on the grass, but they woke me up after 5 minuets and gave me a free ride home to make sure I was safe!

• I feel asleep in a big king size bed when I woke up I was surround by ton of kids... hahah the bed was overcrowded!

• In a closet. I was hiding.

• The bottom half was on the sofa and my top half was on a table and was stomach was dipping a little from the gap. my grandma didn't know how to wake me up so she just put a blanket over me

• Not to long ago I remember falling asleep in the kitchen at my friends house :P

• Bathroom floor.

• floor under my bed.

• When I was 6 I fell asleep inside the McDonald's playhouse right at the entrance of the slide, and my older brother pushed me down the slide while I was alseep, and I slept through the whole thing...

• The airport

• On the table of a restaurant, when I was with friends.
    Overnighting kills you man

• At a wedding lol

I've also fallen asleep in school (duh), on the floor of my room, outside on my hammock while it was snowing and 20 degrees, while playing hide and seek falling asleep under all my laundry in the basket, etc.