Embarrassing stories from elementary school, middle school, highschool, or even college?

I love a good story! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• High School times. Some friends of mine wanted to prank me, they told a gay guy to embarrass me in public. I discovered the plot 24 hours before the plan was executed. I bribed the gay guy to embarrass them instead and keep it secret. It worked! I won! My plot was more powerful! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh shoot, I have a good one! So when I was in elementary school, there was this kid who was walking in a single file line with his class, and pushing people in line, and when they were going up some concrete stairs, that kind fell face first going up the stairs, and broke his 3 front teeth, lol the funniest thing I ever saw at that age, I can't... even! XD

What Guys Said 2

• Back in forth grade I got bold and told a girl I liked that I had a thing for her by writing "would you kiss me?" on a noted and giving it to her. But her hating cockblocking no play getting ass friend gave the note to the teacher and I got put on blast and shamed by our teacher in front of the whole class AND I got wrote up for sexual harassment even though the girl I liked found it cute and laughed. >:(
    The ass whopping I got that day... smdh >:O

• I missed the bus several times in highschool on the way back home and one time I got tired of it so I ran to try and catch up which I did but she didn't open the door wow...

What Girls Said 0