How does one make the perfect sandwich?

I've been on an epic quest of grandoise proportions to consume and assemble the perfect sandwich. Restaurant after restaurant I traveled to but none met my all my criteria. We're looking for the holy grail here. The fate of the world rests in your hands.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple!

Just add bacon!

• I'm thinking of, "I can't believe it's not butter!" commercials after reading this lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Af all the questions I've seen on this sight none compare tobthe importance and profoundness of this one

• 0|0
  • The person in question puts bacon in it... End of *dusts hands off lightly*

• Me taking my shirt off wearing an apron in high heels and saying one sandwich coming up honey yes I am a white knight now now lets have sex.

• Ask any woman

• Message me for my recipe.

What Girls Said 2

• So get a peace of bread, toast it, put some mayo on it. Then put 1st type of meat (I put turkey 1st), then cheese (cheddar), then another meat (ham), then another cheese (mozzarella ), then 1 more meat (salami), then 1 more cheese if u'd like, then a piece of lettuce. Then eat it. Or toast it in a convection oven... yummy. but it's proven when someone else makes it, it tastes waaaayyy better!:) by the way that's how my dad does sandwiches:))))

• Secret ingredient is care, time, and love for what you put into it. It's the secret to every cuisine