Has anybody ever hated you without cause?

I'm an adult but I carry myself like a child. I am intelligent and mature but the way I fold my hands, the way I sit, the way I talk and the way i carry myself makes people believe I'm 18 instead of 30 years old. I've had people hate me and pick on me at church simply because they don't like the way I carry myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• yea because God will be like " oh you cross your legs when you sit? nope you can't come to heaven" Forget those about those people and their inconsiderate opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I always give people a reason to hate me.

• Sounds like you need some new friends that treat you the way you want to be treated.

What Girls Said 3

• There is always a cause. People have hated or already do hate me in my life. But I'll never know why. However, I carry on and don't worry about it.

• I had a lady hate me for many years because I never spoke to her. When she finally started speaking to me and learned about my true personality she told me she hated me at first. Thought I was a cocky bioootch.
    I laugh everytime i hear it.

• this guy hates me because I'm this really... i don't know why. He just doesn't like me. Im the most childish yet mature person you ever met if that makes since. I don't even talk to the guy. I really would like to know why he hates me so much. he's glaring at me 24/7 and saying i don't like you every 5 seconds! I would really like to know what's this guy deal