Stupid question. Would you rather have a broken heater during winter or broken ac during summer?

Personally I'd rather have a broken heater during winter

• Broken heater during winter
  • Broken ac during summer

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A broken heater during winter. Why? I don't use heaters in the first place, and would much rather pile up-2-3 different blankets.

What Girls Said 22

• Broken heater during winter. I just hate being hot and sweaty lol.

• Ditto x9001

• Lol my car had no A/C for most of this past summer and it was a nightmare.

• Holy shit dude! Again dittox18002. My ac was broken too. I couldn't wait till fall

• Broken a. c during winter. If I am cold, I can do cardio or cuddle.

• can't go withou my central air! Chose broken heater cause u can always wear sweaters and pile lots of blankets on ur bed.

• I like the idea of snuggling under blankets to get warm when the heater's broken in winter more than I like the idea of fanning myself with a magazine trying to survive a summer without air conditioning in a hot place.

But ultimately, it depends on exactly where I live and how the seasons compare to each other. Some places get so cold that it might be a little dangerous to go without heat.

• Broken AC during summer. I can still take showers and go outdoors and feel cool again, and it doesn't get that hot here anyway, but if it was winter and there was no heater, I would get sick, and blankets wouldn't do because you would fall asleep if you spent your day under a blanket and you wouldn't manage to achieve anything during that. Plus, it gets really cold here that sometimes blankets wouldn't be enough.

• Winter I guess.

• ac. I need heat and really hate ACS anyway.

• I voted B.
    As much as I dislike the heat (trust me, I hate it), this country doesn't actually have air conditioning unless you are in a shop. My home doesn't have it. So really, it would be normal life for me.

• What country is that?

• I could totally deal with 30 Celsius. Here it gets to 40~45 during summer

• For here that's hot. I don't deal with heat well. I prefer to be cold. I work in a kitchen and the highest we recorded was 47C. That was hot. People passed out and had to have paramedics.
      But as I say. We don't have AC so I chose broken AC.

• Oh easily a broken ac in the summer. It would get uncomfortable but where I'm from you could die ir get seriously ill in the winter without heat at night.

• Broken heater in the winter. I CAN'T STAND being hot.

• No ac in the summer is fine. Not enough snuggies in the world for a broken heater.

• Id rather broken ac in the summer as it doesn't get that hot in England plus I hate being cold ahaha

• Dayum I'd rather go back to my parent's house and use both of those things

• We don't even own any ac's, the summers only get to around 20-24*C here anyway. Besides, the basement in my house is so cold

• I can't choose. Its summer all yr long here.

• rather have a broken heater, I'll just pile on the blankets. snuggle whatever. I hate being hot.

• B. I will just keep the windows open.

• BRING ON THE BROKEN HEATER I HAVE BLANKETS. Sorry, I hate being too hot... Like really hate it.

• We dont get that bad in summer, just put a cozzie on and cover your self in cold water

• the cold never bothered me anyway./Users/Rara/Desktop/images-34. jpeg

• Who cares. Doesn't matter

• Heater, im in south FL so it doesn't matter lol :P

What Guys Said 15

• I've had both. Either is uncomfortable. Only one is dangerous. A car with a non-functioning heater can become fogged up during driving, depending on the relative humidity. Your own breath condensing and freezing on the windshield can make it imposible to see outside the vehicle. Most cars depend on the heater to defrost the windshield.

• And being from Minnesota, no way we could go without heat in the winter. Summer's are 90% pleasant so I'd rather not have ac. We can just go in the pool to cool off.

• I work construction so I'm out in the heat of summer anyway. I'm not gonna say that it's fun or that you get used to the heat. But there is no way I would be good with no heat in the winter , ice cycles hanging off my nads is just out so I said B

• I've done both and I can tell you that living without AC in the summer is much worse than living without heat during the winter.

• you can actually die from being too cold, even if you have a jacket and blanket (s). in the heat, you just get really sweaty and uncomfortable. anyone who's been outside in the winter when it's 20 or less for I don't know, more than 2 hours at a time would know what that shit feels like.

• People who say they can live without a heater obviously don't live in NY. If it's below zero and you don't have a heater you're gonna have a bad time.

And maybe die.

• Yeah, they clearly don't know the pain lol. What was the lowest temperature ever there?

• That's all I'm saying. The water pipes in the houses would freeze and burst!

• exactly dude. you don't die from being hot. you just get sweaty as fuck and uncomfortable. being cold can actually kill you, even if you have a jacket and blankets. trust me, i camped in the winter with snow on the ground (i live in nj) there's nothing fun about it.

• Broken heater cause I'll just wrap it all up in the cold and walk around with a comforter or two.
    I'm sick of the heat down here man it's only cold for like two months all year.

• You can get warm with blankets but you can't really get cool with anything but an ac

• Broken heater during winter. I can put on a coat in the winter but you can't get rid of summer heat as easily.

• You can always put more layers on, but there's a limit to how many you can take off.

• Who needs a heater when you have blankets.

• Broken heater, my room is practically an icebox during the winter and that's the way I like it.

• Heater during winter. You can always put on more clothes.

• No one has AC in England. It doesn't get hot.

• Stupid question is stupid.

• I assume you are talking about at home. I don't have a/c any way.