Girls, would you rather date a short guy that's respects you, are nice to others and gives you lots of attention OR?

A tall guy that doesn't respects you, is often rude to others and mostly ignores and doesn't give you any attention?

• Short Guy.
    47% (48)
  • Tall Guy.
    12% (12)
  • Neither.
    15% (15)
  • Eh, I don't know.
    15% (15)
  • I don't really care.
    11% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly these questions make no sense to me.

People always demonize the more "commonly desired" person and over glorify the personality of the "less desirable" as though this is either normal or as though they are under the assumption that we're vain enough to go with the demonized, more commonly attractive guy.

I think it's very silly considering either or could be kind or an asshole.

• I'd rather be single than be with someone I am not attracted to. Both men in your question posses qualities I am not attracted to.

• The first option obviously.

• That's stupid, the short guy obviously, height doesn't matter, personality does.

• Neither, man.

• Of the two options, the first one.
    I can easily be attracted to a shorter guy, but once he's barely taller than me (I'm 5'2") I just don't typically find guys that height attractive. But yeah granted that I am attracted to his appearance and his personality I'd date him, whether he's 5'6" or 6'3".

• My reason for dating shorter guys is because I'm short to begin with. So dating a tall guy would make doing some things harder and less fun.

• I don't care! Which ever! I like nice down to earth guys.

• Definitely the tall guy, I just love being ignored! Hopefully he has a really big dick and a lot of money too.

• I'll take the short guy. I met a really (seemingly) great guy who's only about an inch or two taller than me and I'm 5'4". Height is nothing if you care about the person. ☺

• As long as he respects me, I do not care if he is shorter, or taller than me.
    However, I would prefer if he was taller. I just enjoy taller men.. It's weird to lean down, and kiss someone..

• Short guy. I'm pretty short myself so i'm sure he'll be a few inches taller than me but still be considered short for a guy. :)

• short guy sure doesn't matter rky and im short anyways.