Why don't you tell me something about yourself?

Tell me something bout yourself! A story. Favorite Animal. Anything!!! You wishes. Your regrets. Anything!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I come across as super confident and outgoing but I'm actually pretty shy and need people in order to bring my full personality and confidence out. I'm a big, fat con! Lol

What Guys Said 5

• If I don't like someone I cut them out of my life. As a result I only have a handful of friends but each and every one of them is someone I would take a bullet for.

• My biggest regrets are worrying about what others thought of me and my decisions, as well as not being patient. I may have missed out on marrying the love of my life due to these mistakes.

• I am an old school throw back warrior

• I really want to grow my hair back

• I want to be a panda

What Girls Said 11

• I accidentally took a 9 hours long nap today but I'm still sleepy and it's pissing me off 😣
    I love elephants though ❤

• Well I wrote something that I thought was going to be great but people don't seem to like it. I guess i feel tired and i worked really hard on this. I feel sick and sad and I need some ice cream. But I can't get ice cream because its late and my brother won't go... So now I am beg someone to get me ice cream... lol

• i dont like mangoes.

• I hate when people don't smile back, when I smile at them first and say hello. Rude.

• I would love it if the guy I like would make a move on me that is so obvious that he likes me so I don't have to deal with the mixed signals anymore ✌✌✌

• Im the youngest child. Everyone thinks im spoiled but im actually not. The end.

• I love rock!

• I live in a boring city 😞

• Lol like you care but i'm bored so here it goes..

I like horror movies, i've seen tons. I'm the middle child of two boys :/. I don't get along with any of my family there is fighting constantly. I have social anxiety. I like to jog and run with headphones, it takes my mind off things and makes me happy. After losing my dog a few years ago i have really wanted a new one. We are trying to look for a new one at a shelter, i want a big mutt. My parents and little brother want a small beagle like dog, purebreed.

I have one close friend thats it. I used to get bullied badly, which fuled the social anxiety. It isn't too bad now. But i know it will get worse when i go to a new school.

I love music, and nature. Specifically in the cold. I want to go to Maine one day. i hope i can become a psychologist but i have no idea how i am going to persure anything if i can't even buy something at the store my myself.

i really enjoy drawing..

I've attempted suicide

I will again

I like to make people smile and laugh

I wish i was taller

I'm happy i get dissapointed a lot in my life, my family does it to me but it just happens naturally to me xD like every year on my birthday for the past 5 years something tragic had happened.

I wish i had the superpower to be invisible or to fly. To explore without anyone knowing i was gone.

I like to eat healthy but sadly my parents rarely but fruits and vegetables.

there's been a death in the family recently

Its a beautiful fall day today.
    I love looking at old pictures of the family.
    I'm good at math and la. My science teach sucks so badly at teaching i haven't learned anything let. I never do my homework, I don't know why exactly. I always do my math though. My best friend never believes me when i say that. my best friend is a straight a student, wealthy family, and even got offered a modeling job. And no i'm not jealous xD i love her. She is great and we are both weirdos and have great times together.

So there is my biography hahaha

• I love crushing obnoxious trolls.

• I love the ocean...