Thugs turns me on and I don't know why?

I'm an African American woman and was raised in middle class areas all my life. Both my mother and father are great parents. My dad is far from a thug and I've had so many chances to date educated and decent men but I always lost interest. I'm also attracted to men 22-25 years old for some reason which I don't understand either. I know that a thug and I are completely opposite but they turn me on so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes we wish to have contact with what we're not, we're curious about things we normally wouldn't want to. But when this happens, reason has to go above emotions, if it's not a good idea we should resist, not insist.

What Guys Said 2

• The question is here what exactly turns you on about thugs? What is it specifically that gets you going about them?

Just being attracted to thugs can have many reasons.

• Women are biologically attracted to violent risk takers.

What Girls Said 1

• Could be that you like the thought of being with someone different and more exciting than those from a higher standing.