Why would a stranger take a pic with me?

Long story short: I was at a sience festival with a classmate, other two guys from another class and our teachers. No one was interested in my project, so I just sat there looking around. Suddenly, a guy came to me and asked me if I would take a pic with him. He was really shy (basicly his teacher asked for him because he couldn't open his mouth). I accepted and all, but, why would someone want to do this? o_o Especially because this was the first time I saw him, and I'm sure he hasn't seen me either before.

Most Helpful Guy

• Liked how you look and wanted to remember it by having a picture. Or wanted to cheer you up.
    I was participating at a "No Pants Subway Ride" in NYC standing next to a wall at the end looking for interesting photo opportunities. A cute girl with a friend not wearing pants of course approached me and asked if I wanted to take a picture with one of them. I gave one my camera, snap, and it's one of my favorite pictures.

What Guys Said 3

• It happens and I have been asked and have been in them as well, strangers like a look and want to show us off be proud

• Maybe he wanted to make you feel better since you were just sitting there looking around. Or he thought you were cute, like the other GaGers said here.

• He probably thought you were cute

What Girls Said 2

• He could have thought you were cute.

• he found you attractive that's why