Why does everyone including people I don't know or have never seen before insult me?😂😂(Serious question)?

They definitely don't do it to hurt my feelings

for example: I went out with a few friends for Halloween and this thing called a ghost walk.. Was interesting (I don't believe in ghosts)

but the woman talking picked me to demonstrate and a friend and she called me a midget leprechaun for absolute no reasonπŸ˜‚ This happens enough to ask this question ahahah

and people always come to me to help them out with their projects at college.. People I don't know

Is this like that for any of you guys?

anyone has any sort of explanation for this shit? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ˜Ž

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure why she would do that, but I have never been insulted in real life, to my face directly at least. Wow, I wonder what made her even say that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have an explanation..

How you make yourself feel like a strong person?
    Beat another strong person..

My God, I got intimidated by the size of those biceps.

Maybe after they insult you they're like.. "Fuck ya, I just made a strong man cry , I must be the strongest person on earth."

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's because they think you can take being picked on better than others, especially in cases like that.

• Are you short and Irish? Because otherwise that makes no sense.

What Guys Said 0