Who hates winter?

It's 17:00 and it's already night outside :(

The fuck

• Hate winter
  • Winter is alright
  • Love winter
You guys are all wrong, I hope you know that :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Lol, same, it's 5:21 PM and it's super dark outside. But I love it. I'm a creature of darkness xD I don't like it when it gets cold.

• I'm with you. I don't like this time of year when we lose sunlight. It is nice to be able to wake up with some light, but having it be almost pitch black when I'm heading home seems like my whole day has been spent already.

• It can go both ways for me. I HATE the cold, but I love snow. So as far as I'm concerned, if it's not snowing, it shouldn't be so freaking cold >.<

• That's such an easy fix, if you love snow just dress warmly! Then you are warm but you are in snow no problems :)

• lol what happened there :)

I'm just a lover of snow and I always hate when somebody complains about the cold because it's such an easy fix! Just dress warm lol...

• Haha I know, my main issue is I never really have any long sleeve shirts or sweaters... But I finally splurged this year so I'm prepared!

• I do I'm sooo done with it!!

• Same here. I only like the holidays.

• I dont hate it but I dont love it. Dont like driving in the snow but love sledding. Dont like the cold frigid temps bit love curling up by the fire.

• Love old man winter, he has his good sides as well as bad.

• Winter is alright. I can't hate the season is was born in lol. I don't mind the cold. I just hate snow and ice.

• I like it ;)

• It's cosy! I get to light the fire and cwtch with my cat :)

• I love winter! I love bundling up in big sweaters and boots. I love all the Christmas decorations and holiday cheer! The only time that it gets kind of depressing is when the holidays are over though.

• Winter is my favourite season. I hate hot weather.

• Me too, but spring/fall are good. Everything is so dark in winter :(

• Again, I don't mind the dark. Can you see how pale I am? It takes effort :P
      Fall is gorgeous :)

• I hattttte is. Hate it.

• I fuckin love winter !!!

• Sorry but I love the winter.

• Winter is alright here in South Florida, no wonder we get all these annoying snowbirds!

• much better than summer

What Guys Said 21

• It depends on the winter. If there's lots of snow and the atmosphere becomes calm and kinda romantic, I like it. If it just rains all the time and I get sick, I hate it. One nice thing about Switzerland is that we have the Alps with their huge number of cool skiing and snowboarding places right at our front door. Within a 1-2 hour train ride, I can get to so many cool skiing resorts and escape the grey weather in the lowlands.

• The only thing I like about winter is hunting season. When it closes for the year I'm ready for Spring

• I hate it, I drive for a living and dread the snow coming

• Early darkness doesn't bother me. I love skiing, playing ice hockey, building structures out of snow, etc. The sight of snow falling is beautiful to me. I get great videos when taken in snow. So I love winter.

• Hate the unrelenting cold, i also hate oppressive heat.

Why can't it be warm and pleasant wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more often!

• It is unseasonably warm here right now so I went for a bike ride. However, it was SUPER DARK and that plus an unlit trail made for a, shall I say 'interesting' trip.

• Hated it when I was in NY for the same reason. Now, FL winters are only winters "on paper". Day does not vary as much. Stays around 15 hrs all year.

Besides the short days, I hate it when the north loses all greenery and everything becomes brown and grey till April.

• Winter is coming...

I love winter.

• Winter is the Best :)

• I 💜❤💜💙 Winter!!! I was born in February so I am used to the cold.

• I love it, everything slows down and most of the crazies stay inside haha.

• I hate it too it's cold and wet all the time.
    It's only 16:00 hours and it's stating to get dark

• Only thing I hate about winter is shoveling.

• only when it gets extremely cold.

• Winter is the absolute worst season of all 4.

• I love winter! It's currently summer here in New Zealand. Wanna swap?

• Nah i hate summer. It can reach 45 degrees here.

• I love everything expect rain.

• Yeah hate winter. I'm a sun guy. I can stand the hottest of days but I can't stand a chilly day. Showering in the winter fkn sucks too. Oh and playing sports :((

• Love winter though it has some drawbacks

• Friggin hate it too.