What would the present you tell to the past and future you?

The YOU 5 years ago and 5 years later. So like say, if you're 17, what would you tell to your 12 year old and 22 year old self?
p/s : Not written by me, my handwriting is weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Past me: Don't change anything you are doing, keep doing what you are doing as long as you keep learning from your experiences and always aim to improve yourself. You've grown to be a strong, confident, wise, and a funny man.

Future me: I hope you have never stopped to improve yourself in every aspect possible and have gotten closer to your dream of becoming the strongest person you can ever possibly be (mentally and physically). Also, you better have found yourself a decent wife already, who you love big time and loves you back big time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah! That note is entertaining. Umm, I guess I would tell the younger me to expect the unexpected. The things that have happened in five years is something I couldn't have foreseen coming whatsoever, and they've changed my life from what I had envisioned. For the future me, I need to remember to take things as they come and embrace all that I have. I seem to forget that at times. Things will work out.

What Guys Said 16

• Past Me: I know you think school is dumb and you're lacking a lot of motivation right now, but make the most of it and put in a little more effort. Also don't go to that barber at Kobe's, listen to dad!! Lighten up a little, change what you can and let what else happens be.

Future Me: Hopefully I didn't screw you over too bad. I think I'm on track to being a well rounded individual and I hope you're the product of it.

• Past me: Do nothing different.

Future me: Did we achieve our goals? if not what must we do differently?

• 5 years in the past isn't really enough... so the only thing I'd say would be to change my studies to what I'm doing now and not keep on going any longer...
    in the future... not sure why I'd tell him something, it's much more interesting to ask what I regret having done in the last 5 years so I can avoid that.

• Past me - "You lucky little mofo! lol you don't know struggle man.."
    Future me - I'm working on it bruh, better believe we will be kicking back soon

• To the guy of 5 years ago: look out for a girl! The older you get the harder it is :o
    To the guy 5 years in the future: "what trouble did you run into that I can avoid"?

• I would tell my past me, don't worry about other people focus on yourself, study hard, and fight the bullies.
    And i would tell my future self to keep doing what I'm currently doing, keep going gym, save up money, and be happy for who you are, coz fuck other people.

• Past Me - why are you so lazy

Future Me - if your'e still around to see the future, it meant you stopped being a lazy bastard. Hope you achieved our dreams and is successful in life

• past me = dont date her
    future me = these are my user names and passwords dont forget them.

• I'm content with my life now and what I've achieved, so I definitely wouldn't fuck with the past.

I'd tell the future me to stay humble, and always respect and help those who are in need of it.

• Dear past me, why didn't you grab those chances when you had the chance to?

Dear future me, please appreciate and take chances.

• Don't drop out of school 3 fucking times

• Dear past me,
    Fuck you
    Dear future me,
    Keep it real

• Daar Past, you rock
    Dear present, you're awesome
    Dear future, love ya

• Take every opportunity u have

• Past: You were an idiot.
    Future: Don't be an idiot.

• Just keep doing what you are doing, this road leads to nowhere anyways

What Girls Said 12

• Dear past me,
    How did you stay so skinny?

Dear present me,
    Lay of the carbs damn.

Dear future me,
    Do I get into grad school? Do I marry my boyfriend? Do I have a child? Do I have any regrets?

• Past me: You are learning
    Future me: You are not done learning, no matter how many times you think so.

• I'm 18 so here: Dear past me: You were so fucking dumb for taking all this crap from your classmates and not reacting. You should have broken some noses. They really got to you and all you did was cry yourself to sleep to get over it. Pathetic.
    Dear present me: Things will get better eventually. Don't give up cause you only live once. It doesn't matter if things are not the way you want them to be. It takes a lot of patience to get where you want.
    Dear future me: Just don't do the same stupid mistakes you did before and try to be your best self. It will all work out.

And here's a line from a song that I love: "He said one day you'll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember.." xx

• Past me: listen up hoe! You better keep those dirty thoughts to yourself cause those people you hangout with ain't gonna understand your way of thinking. They just too close-minded and stupid.

Present me: fight for what really want.

Future me: i have no idea

• Dear past me, chill out and stop listening to your mom all of the time. Stop coping with your eating disorder and go out and meet as many people as you can.

Dear present me, you're awesome. Focus on school and don't take any days off from creating a life worth living and waking up to every day

Dear future me, forget about other people. Go and explore the world and build a life that will make you proud.

• Dear 13 year old ME,
    You know I love you right? You're me and I'm you. You shouldn't be afraid of everything in the world. Transferring school was something you did right, because there, you got to know your best friend. Don't regret. Don't be afraid to be crazy, fuck what others think.

Dear 23 year old ME,
    Hey there, how are you doing? I hope you're all good then? No matter what job you're working as now, know that your family will always support you no matter what. Stay happy and cheerful!

• I would say heads up kid your beautiful!

• I would say... Stop caring so much about what others think of you girl... It will fuck you up later.

• Dear past me,
    Can you learn to be a better person instead?

Dear future me,
    I hope I won't disappoint you.

• Dear past me, you didn't knew much back then and made many mistakes. Wouldn't blame you for that. Just learn to learn from your mistakes.

Dear future me, don't be afraid to make mistakes. Humans can grow from them.

• Losing one guy isn't the whole world.

• I'd say nothing to be honest.