Is it more likely your body will bounce back after pregnancy when you are younger?

Say a 20 year old woman has a child. Is it easier for her to lose baby weight, get back to her pre-baby body and for her body to repair after pregnancy? Does already being in shape and rather physically fit also make it easier for her to lose weight? Is it Easier for her than a woman of 25-30?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the rebound is up to the lady. If she wants the bounce back it's up to her to make it happen. I don't think age or fit level has much to do with it if she's motivated to lose the weight then she will. The only advantage I can think that an already fit person has is their motivation level to get back to being active may be high to start with, but I'm just a guy I've never been pregnant but my lady has had three children and she only 15 pounds heavier then her high school weight and she's 35

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on ur lifestyle. it can be harder for the younger women who dont have a healhty lifestyle. but the older we get the harder it is.

What Guys Said 4

• No, your body is never the same after having a child.

• I'd split the range up to: 16-32 and 40+. Ages in between being the gray area.

The 40+ crowd will recover at a slower rate. (generally speaking)

• It's always easier and better for someone younger, that's why it's better to have children when young but not always a good decision financially at the time

• I think so, that's probably why guys like going for younger girls it might be instinct.

What Girls Said 0