Can you love someone who 'accidently almost' killed you?

Second chances.. Second chancessss. Riiight?

1|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd need more information

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what they did to "accidently kill you". If it was an allergic reaction type deal (like accidently giving someone with a severe peanut allergy something with peanut oil in it) then okay, but if they deliberately tried to kill me then hellllll no.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• How did they accidentally almost kill you? I mean if it's a legitimate accident and no one was hurt I'd be willing to forgive them if they make sure it doesn't happen again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, such a women would be a fearsome thing to behold, and loving and being her for a lifetime and growing old with her will be a privilege none can afford.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... but it depends of course on the case. if someone has been incredibly stupid and careless... it's difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh. Sure. Accidents happen. It wouldn't influence my love one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgive, but don't forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost killed you or almost accidentally? Accident prone people make me nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on how they almost killed me. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. 😡

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. My mom almost ran over my once lol, but I still love her. I also don't kneel down to tie my shoelaces in the driveway anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

I dont think so

0|0
    0|0