Guys, GUYS PICK FROM THESE TWO :)?

1- a girl who is a 9 in real life but isn't photogenic, doesn't like to be in photos and rarely uploads selfies. gets roughly 35 likes on selfies.

2- a girl who is a 7 in real life but is photogenic and uploads a selfie EVERY DAY and looks amazing in the selfies with filters. also always uploads videos of herself driving, of her body, or of herself smoking a hookah. gets hundreds of likes on her selfies mostly buy guys

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! best explanation of vote gets MHO :)

• number one
    100% (24)
  • number two
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously #1. I would much rather have a girl that is less crazy with social media and being hott in person matters more then being hott in filters

0|0
    0|0
    • but when you were like 20's didn't a girl being desired by like 300 guys on social media kinda make her more desirable to you?

• Never really made a girl sexier to be for her to be desired on social media. Much rather her be really hott in person. What am i going to do stare at her social media pictures on a tablet taped to the back of her head while we have sex? Haha

What Guys Said 11

• Why would I care how many likes she gets?
    I will obviously choose the 9. I prefer modest and humble women, not the narcissistic ones that post thousands of selfies and shit to show the world her body and face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't possibly give any less of an shit about whether she's photogenic or not. I personally am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one because I'm going to be face to face with her, not just looking at her Facebook pics. Oh, and she doesn't smoke hookah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about how they look in pictures?

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 because she is much much closer to my type. Easier for me to take care of and communicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like smoking, girl one wins. Plus she's a 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking hookah? Fuuuuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • The definition of ''girlfriend material'' according to girls: How many likes she gets from selfies

0|0
    0|0
  • number one

0|0
    0|0
  • Number one will win

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl whose entire existence doesn't depend on social media

0|0
    0|0