Guys, GUYS, what are your thoughts on this? best answer gets MHO?

lately I've been noticing that guys love short girls or petite girls.

is 5'8" too tall in your opinion

• too tall
    24% (5)
  • nice height
    76% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• As I'm a short ass myself standing tall at only 5'4 I go for my fellow fun sized girls.

• haha thats okay i wouldn't want to be with a guy shorter than me so i get what you mean. i just dont get 6 foot + guys and short girls haha it baffles me

• It be even worse if a tall girl I as dating wore heels

What Guys Said 10

• I tend to prefer petite girls, my girlfriend is 5'2. I'm 6ft, and it would not bother me at all to date someone 5'8, I wouldn't even think of it. In fact I've dated a couple girls that were 5'8 or taller, so it's really not even a factor for me in deciding who I'd date.

• Depends on the guy and how he feels about height. I'm over 6ft so that's a great height. I don't have bend my neck or knees for hugs and kisses as bad haha.

• Isn't that how MHO should work?

Anyway, I am 6'3 and the shortest I have dated was 5'6. I generally like about 5'10, so I would say 5'8 is a great height for me! I just feel a bit like I am with some little girl when I am with a short girl lol

• That's my height and I would be fine with it.

• Shortest woman I've dated was 5'. Tallest woman I've dated was 6'2". Honestly, height isn't really that big of an issue.

• I don't think there is such thing as too tall, as I don't think height is a factor. Sure some people have a preferred height they would like a girl to be, but bibwouldnt think its a deal breaker. Well its shouldn't be.

• I'm 6"1 so 5"8 is perfect for my my last girlfriend was 5"11 lol. Zero fcks given. She was hot.

• Definitely not short... But not too tall...

• Tall chicks are hotter

• I'm 6'1" and I actually have a big crush on a girl that's probably 6'0". So I like tall girls, but that doesn't mean I don't like short, petite ones, bc I definitely do.