How much of a turn on or turn off is a persons voice to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a huge turn on for me. I love hearing her voice and seeing how different it is from mine. Diction is important too -- the words she chooses and they way she generally speaks is super attractive.

What Girls Said 17

• It can be a huge turn on.

• As long as his voice isn't super high pitched or weird sounding, then it's not something I care about. Most guys have good voices. I care more about the things he says and the way he speaks.

I know for sure that some people (mostly guys) have been put off by the sound of my voice, and I used to get made fun of quite a bit for it. Then there's others who are strangely captivated by it and want to hear me speak for hours on end.

My husband has one of the best sounding male voices that I've ever heard. It's very sexy, in my opinion. Lol. He vehemently denies this, however. 😕

• I'm very audio stimulated. I love hearing people's voice. I love different accents. The way people pronunciate certain things. A guy would have to have a really annoying voice to turn me off.

• There was this one guy who is my age but kinda had a screechy voice, like he was going through puberty or something. My roommate pointed it out and I noticed it too. But the rest of him was attractive including an attractive personality, so his voice didn't bother me so I guess for me, a voice can be turn on or neutral. Kinda like eyes, I just can't imagine healthy eyes being a turn-off in 99.9% of cases.

• I don't think it's a huge deal... but it is important... I wouldn't turn down a guy I really liked just cuz of his voice tho...
    I guess a sexy voice is just a bonus...
    Or the first thing that draws me to some one...

• it's VERY important

• Hah def a turn on😜

• hmmm it depends... But not offened enough fo me to notice!

• I don't think there's something that can turn me on more than Louis Tomlinson's voice.

• Man, I have a weird voice, I hope it's not much of a turn off lol for me as long as it's not a WTF is this type of voice, I don't care.

• I'm not to particular in voice, I like all voices. It sounds kind of weird coming from a singer but I like all voices. A light voice you just want to tell jokes with and laugh, and the deep one you just want him to snuggle you read poetry to you all night, or is that just me?

• It's a huge turn on if a guy has a nice voice.

• not much, it has to be really weird to be a turn off

• if your voice is very high i can't imagine laying in bed with you and doing dirty things. if its just average i dont even think about it. but i have had my jaw drop when i hear a guy speak and his voice was surprisingly low. and also on a few accounts whipped me head around when in public and I've heard a nice deep voice.

• Well, if I meet a guy who is really handsome, nice and funny with an amazing personality but has the girly-est voice, it's a 50/50.

• Can greatly effect their attractiveness...

• If it's nice to my ears, it's a turn on (obviously). I tend to prefer calmer/smoother voices over husky/raspy voices, but I don't discriminate; if the voice sounds good and the face looks good, then it's a turn on.

I'm not turned on by higher-pitched voices, "whiny"-type voices, or anything that would sound really obnoxious and coarse.

What Guys Said 18

• it can make a girl go from a maybe to a must have in my eyes @Charismatic110 's sounds good http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg but if a girl has that "airhead voice/speech pattern" it's a major turn-off because she'd be annoying as hell to listen to daily

• If someones voice is pleasant than it's a great turn on. For example launch from dragon ball.
    However, if someones voice sounds like Roz from monsters Inc , no thank you.
    Roz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJWm0TWH7d0
    Lauch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0tqQ7kGGU

• Voice is just as important as physical appearance to me. I'm not exaggerating. I've been attracted to girls just because of their voice.

• www.speakpipe.com/.../3d509jdx5htb7pr1

It's only a turn on if they talk sefuctively

• It's not a big factor, bu it can be a major attractor.

• It has the potential to be a big turn on, especially if she saying something in a seductive tone and specific word choices... other than that, it doesn't do as much for me.

• It makes a difference to me lets just put it that way, there are some voices that I just can't stand like really higher pitched ones oih.

• If they have a British accent of any description, it's a turn off.

If it's loud or shrill or grating, it's a turn off.

• Depends what type of British accent

• I am glad you changed it to 'English', for i find Welsh accents delightful

• Tidy, isn't it.

• Rihanna and Sofia Vergara have heavenly accents and hearing my name said in one similar to their's (Spanish and Barbadian/Caribbean) is an instant turn on

• Australian accents.. Ariana Grande voice.. 😍😍😍

• I've never been turned off by someone's voice before. On the flip side an 'ideal' voice can leave me entranced for days.

• I don't notice voices all that much to be honest. It doesn't contribute to sex appeal for me.

• i don't give a shit, but don't have your voice sounding like minnie mouse or a man and shit.

• that's only a girl thing i don't care abotu voice

• Imagine a gal with very deep voice sleeping right next to you!! xD

• The more sexy/seductive a woman's voice is, the more of a turn on it is.

• ok can't have a girl who has a deep voice, but not high

• Her actual voice pitch and sound is not what matters but the way she speaks.