Could this guy possibly like me or is he just being nice?

Ok, so it's this guy that I didn't notice before until now because he seems like a nice guy. This one time he had sat by me because there weren't anymore seats left and him and his friend was shooting rubber bands at each other and some of the rubber bands were landing on me and I kept giving them to him and he kept saying thank you to me and smiling (yes I know that might be niceness). Then today, we were on the bus and him and his friend were play fighting and he had punched his friend in the eye by accident and then he had said something funny so I had laughed and he had laughed with me and started smiling at me. When we got off the bus I was talking to my friends then I started looking around and I had saw him with his friend and he was turnt around looking and smiling at me and his friend was also looking at me. Our P. E class were walking in the hallway to go to lunch and I said saw him walking with one of his friends again and he was smiling at me again. So, could he possibly like me or is he just being friendly? @Applefan1 @Paris13 @RicanEyes @smahala1991 and @scuff1986 can you answer this one as well please :)

• He could possibly like you.
  • He's probably just being friendly.
  • It could be both.
  • I don't know.
  • I don't care (see results)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like he you have another guy crushing on you. Sounds a lot like he likes you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am seeing yet Another Looker here, @Ashely_Princess, and Crushing and blushing over you.
    Hey, good looking, whatcha got cooking? lolxxoo

• Lol and thanks @Paris13

• Oh, so welcome, @Ashely_Princess, and another keeper here. xxoo

• Thank you, @Ashely_Princes, for the Vote of Confidence and as usual carry on. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• It's pretty simple at your age. If a guy is amiable, he likes you.

Don't over complicate it. Don't assume he likes you and only you as well.

• Both im for sure 😊

What Girls Said 2