Is it ok to update your profile pic with a picture taken on a vacation 3 years ago, but that you u like a lot?

• yup
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• why should it be not okay?

• cause it's been a while , it's kinda old?

• you can put whatever picture you want in there, this is not your identity card or a dating website lol. if you wanna put an old one in there, fine. if it's a new one or no photo of you at all... it's good to. if you feel bad about it make a note on the picture or on your profile ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• A_Okay with this Guru, @idontneedAname... I would rather see This than some cartoon character or some other face in its place that wasn't Really you.
    Good luck and by the way, cute as a button and I am sure the One from '3 years ago 'looks a lot like this one. xx

What Guys Said 17

• You can put up a picture of Mickey Mouse if you want. What you put up is pretty much your own choice and business.

• Yes but... then if you do meet someone in real life and you look almost nothing like your profile pic... it's gonna get awkward.

• Yeah sure who cares right? You can even upload a profile pic of your poop if you want who gives a shit.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT.

There should be a law that forbids uploading a profile pics of yourself period, and that you can only upload cute kitten pics!

• I would assume it's okay. Sure, it's a few years outdated, but I'm not sure it's that much of a problem.

• Yea that's fine. I think it matters more if it's a dating site or something.
    My facebook picture is like 3 years old lol

• my mom has a picture from the 1990s as her facebook main...

so sure...

• No one will notice. You're still going to be beautiful

• It only really matters if it's for a dating app or similar.

• Is it okay to change your profile picture to whatever you want? Are the Facebook police going to come and get you when you change your profile picture to one that's supposedly old?

• Most people wouldn't but who cares? I'd do it so do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!

• Yes I think you'll be okay.

• Yes it's still you.

• If you like it why not? It's not like it's a dating site.

• Yes, because freedom.

• Of course, but, make sure you add the caption "this was 3 years ago", and if you can't add it on the profile picture, make sure you add the same pic in your pics folder, and add the caption there

• NO, AND IF YOU DO SO YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL BITCH.

What Girls Said 9

• if you like the picture who cares what anyone else thinks, I sometimes switch back to pictures that are outdated just because I like it. Go for it.

• Yes, it okay.

You can even label it "throw back pic" if you want.

• Yeah its okay noone will complain.

• If it's you riding a bastard donkey then yes.

• Nobody will care if you do that or not. If that's the picture you want to go with then post it. :)

• it is your picture, you decide. even if others feel it is not okay, it is none of their business

• I don't seen why not, those pictures are really memorable too

• Of course it's okay, gurl! If anyone has a problem with it then they can suck my ass. If you were on a dating sight people might get mad if you looked very different. But you like this picture of yourself so do as you please.

• It's not a passport photo... 😀