When you go to a Korean barbecue buffet, how much do you usually eat?

I'm going to a barbecue today. I usually eat about 2.5 servings of meat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually get 3 servings of beef, pork, chicken, fish. Then I get 4 servings of ox tongue, shrimp. I know I get more than that, but I forget, its been a while

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Oh my goodness, that would kill me... maximum 1.5 when I'm really hungry. Otherwise just 1 plate :D

• I'm going to one next month! Guess 2.5 sounds like a safe amount to start at lol

What Girls Said 1

• I for one have never heard of a Korean Barbecue Buffet, let alone been to one.. Just how do they differ from any other barbecue?

• Its basically unlimited chicken, beef, sea food and pork and everything except the sea food is marinated in the same sauce so all their meat tastes identical. Appetizers which are part of the buffet include kimchi, edamame, picked white vegetables and small servings of seaweed.

• Well, that is definitely something new I've learnt today.. Thank you very much indeed.