What's your strangest pet peeve?

I absolutely hate when I can hear the saliva in people's mouths when they speak. Yuck.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it when women wear high heels. I know most guys (and girls) like it but it really bothers me. It doesn't look sexy to me but rather arrogant/overtly attention-seeking and it really gets on my nerves when I walk through a public place with stone floors and I hear this loud clicking sound everywhere around me. I like it when people try to be kinda quiet. I'm not saying you can't talk or something like that but I mean, c'mon, I'm not stomping down the escalator like a pissed elephant, I wish women wouldn't do it either.

• I hate heels, too. I gotta admit, it makes the ass look good, but it's not worth what it does to the feet. Also, I agree with ALL of your points here.

It's a status symbol. It means, "I don't have to work."

Most Helpful Girl

• Just like you, I hate those disgusting noises people make with their mouths when eating or speaking. That just assaults my ears, it's traumatising lol

• Along those lines, people who use verbal crutches and space-fillers too much.

What Guys Said 7

• OMG, there was this saliva overproducer and when he talked he made bubbles and had strands that went from his palette to his tongue. It bothered the hell out of me.

I hate when people have phlegm in their throat and won't clear it to speak.

But pre-loaded software that you can't get rid of drives me fucking bananas, as well as software that "sneak-bundled" with other software.

I once bought an android that had the free versions of programs pre-installed that were just market-available and not otherwise associated with my carrier. You couldn't get rid of it, even if you installed the paid version! URRRGH!

• One of my biggest pet peeves is when smokers litter their cigarette butts. It is so rude and selfish of them. However, that is not strange that it annoys me. I also know I hate it when someone picks their nose and then hands me something. YUK!

• "I also know I hate it when someone picks their nose and then hands me something.[.. like a booger.]"

When I smoked, I rolled the cherry off onto the ground, pulled out the loose tobacco, and put the butt in my pocket.

• @Transigence well I don't want someones germs from their nose on my hand. LOL

• Literally everything every other human being does. Mainly indecisiveness though, I don't have the time to waste with people who can't make decisions about the most simple things.

• When people try to be funny or quirky but they aren't.

• Unanswered questions. Dunno if it's strange enough.

• Food touching each other.

• When people randomly stop texting you without any reason.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess a kinda strange one is when my food touches each other? Like if stuff is on a plate for me, then it's organised into little sections that I prefer wouldn't touch. If we're ordering food like Chinese or Indian, then I'll keep the curry in the tub and keep the rice in the tub and keep chips in the bag and if I have naan bread, then it'll be tucked up in the middle. I just don't like things touching :P

• When the teacher erases something on the board and you can see one Mark that is left.

• I guess for me it would be if a guy is too simple

• On that vein, the description of guys in general as simple.
      "All you gotta do is keep his belly full and his balls empty!"
      Ugh. We're humans, ya know?

• It drives me when people's jaws click when they eat. GO EAT SOMEWHERE ELSE OMG.

• when people take their phones into the bathroom... and proceed to have conversations while on the toilet. I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN.