Asian guys, why do you complain for your lack of facial hair?

Look at me…I’m a guy who has da bad luck to suffer from rough facial hair syndrome…. i have to shave DAILY for almost 1 hour or so…. yeah 1 hr coz ma fuckin facial hair need many “passes” to be erased since they happen to be rough... not to mention about cuts… I have a hard time getting a decent military-clean-shaven face…

And u complain…. about sth u have NATURALLY…. u don’t have to waste 1 hour every day for dis shitty boring routine…u don’t have to pay any money for shavin products…. u don’t have to suffer any cuts….

So y da fuk u complain instead of being thankful? I cannot understand…if I was u I’d be glad I don’t have to suffer all of dis stupid routine daily…

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to complain actually but now I read point of views of other guys who has problems with it now I don't.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I guess some complains bro but well for me I don't complain not having it at all, Because I don't really wanna have facial hair that will give you a hard time everyday.

• see? u understand u r lucky unlike others who complain about it...

• Haha, I feel your pain man. It grows quickly and feels almost like dirt on my face, that's why I shave it daily. But I don't mind knowing that I can grow out my facial hair within a month or so.