How did you know you were homosexual/bisexual?

How did you know and how old were you?

What Guys Said 1

• I was 12 when I had my first bisexual encounter with my best friend in junior high. Like most boys, we were curious about our bodies and especially why that thing between our legs would get hard. Neither of us could release our sperm yet but we learned how wonderful it was to be naked together and play with each others cock. That led us to more exploration like giving each other oral sex and way down the road it opened the doorway to anal pleasures.

I don't think it was until I was in college that I finally came to the realization that I was bisexual. I enjoyed sex with a couple of guys in college but I too enjoyed sex with a few of the girls I dated then. I know I wrestled with my sexuality all through high school having to be careful in the shower room with all the naked boys but wanting to take a long look at their cocks. Getting caught would have been disastrous and it would have labeled me a queer from then own.

Once I did find a gay quite by accident in high school and eventually we got naked at his house and provided each other with a wonderful evening of sex. But each time I climaxed with him I felt guilty about having sex with another guy. Shortly afterward, I was longing for more.

I finally came to the realization that I was not going to shut out the boys who I would have sex with or the girls whom I completely enjoyed all kinds of sex.

If you are having feelings for other girls, you are probably bisexual providing you still like to feel a guy in you as well. I hope you come to the same realization about your sexuality that I did and love being who you are... special and wonderful.

• I don't really think I'm homosexual/bisexual because I've never felt attracted to women in that way. I have no desire to kiss them or sleep with them. I just think most men are very unattractive. I see more good looking girls than good looking guys.

• Hmm, I think you are not listening to yourself. The way you describe it, you are attracted more to the women than the men. You might trust your thoughts and reach out.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably like 14 ish? Meh, it wasn't some huge revelation, I just realised that the feelings I had for boys were the same that I had for girls and everyone was pretty :P