When you comment on someone's opinion Do you still go back and check if they replied even if you didn't get a mention?

Let's say you commented on someone else's opinion. If they did not mention you would you still go back to check if they replied to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do because they are anons and cannot mention people.

What Girls Said 9

• Most of the time no, that's why I hate that a certain group of people always fail to mention the person they're talking to. Even made a question about this a while ago. They don't know how GAG works as it turned out. It really annoys me that some folks don't tag, but I'm not gonna waste my precious time to go back and chevk everything.

• No i am way too lazy... I just figure ohhhh welll.

• No, I don't even bother going back to take a look.

• sometimes if they are anonymous. if not no.

• Nope. I usually don't care

• No I don't, if they don't mention me I don't spend more time on it.

• Nah, I usually just wait for the notification

• No, I don't do that.

• Nope i just wait for the notification

What Guys Said 4

• Don't all replies show up for everyone? I've never needed to be mentioned to be alerted of a response.

• No but I just check for upvotes or downvotes.

• I don't but I should. I've noticed a lot of people don't know that they have to mention you for you to reply.

• Yes, I do check to see if anyone has replied to my comment's, perhaps even on a compulsory basis, where in I received no notification's.