What's it like being you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very boring my little friend.

On work days I wake up, if it's an early shift I shower and get ready and then work until 4:30 - 5pm. When I get home I usually eat something and then take a nap or just lay down and watch youtube videos and go to sleep. If it's not an early shift, I just lounge around awhile before showering, etc. because I hate doing things before work.

On days off I wake up, watch some tv, clean up my room and the house a little bit, I do some self-maintenance, might make breakfast. I usually take a mid-morning nap or a late afternoon nap, and then I'm up for a long bit at night playing video games or watching streams on twitch.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not sure. I wake up at 4:30 for work, brew coffee and do dishes until 9am, nap for an hour, do class work, go to class at 3, come home, cook dinner, and relax for the rest of the night.

On days off I roam around town, spend time with my sister, chill with my best friend, and paint when I feel the urge to.

So I guess pretty normal, nothing too exciting.

• Its like a scary rolllcoster! First I am up then I am down... then all of a sudden I am upside down crying!

• Let's just day I don't wish being me even upon my worst enemy...

• it feels amazing. you get to be hot, cute and fun. lol jk
    umm... you'd probably be weirded out cause i am a very weirddddd person

• Being ordinary is like any other ordinary day.

• Today you re you that s truer than true, there is no one in life who s youer than you :p

• It's pretty random lol

• It's exhausting. Lol.

• Very bery boring

• very boring

What Guys Said 9

• Dude, it's awesome 😎
    jk, unless you think office jobs, gyms, movies, and clubs are particularly exciting.

• Darned terrible!

• boring with short times of stress and busyness. things seem so far away and then i blink and its right in my face. i know i have a wonderful future but if i fuck up once along the way, it will all disappear into uncertainty and student debt. its terrifying all the time if you think too much :P i try to keep in a state of blissful ignorance for the most part hahaha

• it's well interesting to say the least.

• It's like being at the centre of the Universe. I'm not sure you guys even exist. You could just be products of my imagination.

• Boring and depressing.

• Pretty fucking awesome.

• Constant rage!

And unrelenting craving for chocolate cupcakes!

• I like being me. I always have places to go and friends to see whenever I choose... I could do something every day/night if I had the money and time. I go to a good school with a gorgeous campus pursuing a great career. I like my flatmate, he's an awesome dude. Most importantly I have a sweet and caring girlfriend and I also get laid on a very regular basis. So yea, I like my life right now, I've been through good times and bad times and this is definitely a good time.