Do you like being on a plane? if not why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being on an airplane doesn't bother me one bit. I love to travel. I also love being in smaller private planes (like a Cessna for example).

What I don't like is all the shit surrounding travelling - airports, checking in, getting through the gate, customs, crowds at the terminal, morons and annoying people on the plane with you, potential of lost or damaged luggage because of bad cargo handlers, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the flight. If it's a short flight I am fine with it. But a long flight is something I dread as I have trouble sleeping on a plane, not being able to freely walk around for hours and I also get air sickness sometimes.

• totally get that, i was on a flight last night from edinburgh to london bobbing around like a cork in a bottle due to turbulence, i make myself do it but i don't like it and never will

• I can imagine how that would feel... The worst for me was my flight from London to Tokyo. I was so sick as soon as I arrived!

What Girls Said 9

• I used to be a flight attendant so I slept on a plane on a regular basis in a bed above the galley. The light turbulence crossing the Atlantic and sound of air passing over the fuselage put me to sleep and I liked that. But as a passenger even if I'm in first class I get a little stir crazy if I have to be awake on an 8 + hr flight.

• no I don't like it ! It make me dizzy.

• Nope, I'm afraid of heights. Though if I want to travel one day I guess I should suck it up.

• Haven't been on a plane in a while but I really don't. I can't stand the snoring.

• yeah sure. I get there faster.

• Flying doesn't bother me.

• I don't know because I have never been on a plane before because I'm afraid of heights

• Never have been on one. With all the downed planes, don't really want to get on one.

• I love the sensation of flying but i hate flying commercial. Too many people and too many hassles to deal with...

What Guys Said 4

• Okay... I guess. Because you will never know when you might die..

• It's pretty bland

• its ok, I always sleep

• Hell yeah I talk in Arabic and people get a bit worried 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂