Would you really do ANYTHING for the people you love?

• I would do absolutely anything
  • I would do most things
  • Eh, maybe some things, not most
  • No, I wouldn't. Period.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do most things. I will lay down my life for my siblings if the situation called, but I won't take shorter showers so they can have hot water in the morning.

What Guys Said 13

• If it's a matter of life and death for the family member then yes , but I had to pick B

• I would do anything I could do, and if I couldn't I'd find a way. I would fight my way back from the f***ing dead.

• most things yes.

• There's a line where breaking the law is not quite what a loved one should be asking you to do.

• I would do most things, even some extreme things depending on the circumstance.

• Yes, I would but within the framework of my morals, values that I have self defined for myself.

• That depends on what they want.

• I call limits at doing things that go too far against my moral code, like murder or rape.

• I would die for the people I love.

• I wish they expect me in a logical way

• I often wondered about people saying stuff like that. Unconditional love and I'd die for the one I loved, stuff along those lines accompanied with I'd do anything for the one I love.

i questioned that. I didn't really believe people when they said such things. Until I found a girl I loved. I'm an only child and I'm not close with my family. So she's the only one I could say I loved and I know there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. Irrational or rational, I'd do it if she asked.

• Like what?

• Depends what it was i guess.

If it were to something like give them money or some shit then yeah, Obviously.

If it were something like... get my dick cut of to save my sons life or some shit, Then no. And id would expect him to do the same to me.

• You would let a child of yours die to preserve your penis?

• You could just kill yourself immediately after, lets face it you'd most likely bleed out. But you could save your son...

• @GirlScout

Sorry, Would hurt to much, Im sure my son would understand.

If i got told i could either die quickly, Or my dad would have to get his dick cut off, I would obviously rather choose to die.

What a fucking horrific thing to go through.

What Girls Said 6

• There are lots of things I wouldn't be willing to do for him, though I'd say I would do most things.

• I am going to be honest... I am a selfish bitch.

There has to be something in it for me.

Even if that means that we can stop for coffee afterwards. I need to get something out of it.

• i would do most things not everything if everthing means hurting others or committing crimes

• Definitely not ANYTHING!
    I would have to be a total psychopath to actually do what they want if they walked up to me someday and were like "I want you to kill this person because they stole my chewing gum" or for w/e reason lol

• No, I wouldn't. Period. If i loved you then maybe but If i don't care then I would not!

• Yes, I would do absolutely anything!