What age did you got your drivers license? Any accidents yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Learner's permit (called G1 in my province) at 16. Was fully licensed at 19 (it goes in stages).

I've never caused an accident, but I've been in four caused by others. Two were bad enough that two different cars were totaled and I was in the hospital both times. The other two were more minor.

Most Helpful Guy

• Had many accidents with the babez on the back seat, while I was whispering smexy things in their ears

What Girls Said 10

• Got mine when I was 16.

No accidents yet.

Been in a few but I was never driving.

• 16 I believe

• 16 i got my driver permeant and at 20 I got my driver permeant!

• I was 17, no accidents only close calls. I am not a horrible driver but neither an expert.

• I still don't have it, but I'm planning to get it this summer 8)

• Got my license a few days before I turned 18. Had a couple minor incidents but I've been lucky.

• 17 y o
    Nope

• Would u drive us to da hotel if it was possible back than baby? 👙

• I got my license when I was 21 or 22. I used to have a big fear of driving but not anymore. I've had 1 accident.

• Y u always asking questions azn boi?

• 23 and still dont have one. No accident either lol :P

What Guys Said 9

• Lol in India, it's funny.
    I got my permanent license for 2 wheel and 4 wheel a few months after I hit 18.
    Then I started learning on riding bike, no accident apart from once I crashed a bit in a lorry in front of me, nil damage and the reason was as all the vehicle stopped in front of me too, an accident happened around 20 meters ahead of me! a crashing collision for all vehicles on main Highway, and I am good at 2 wheels now I am going to learn 4 wheels. Soon
    Google Indian road traffic and the population makes it impossible to ride bikes there are kids, people, cows, pets, stray animals, on road along with vehicles behind you and coming in front of you from wrong side, and all of them honking. it's like driving through a hurdle or a deadly maze. And people sitting at the edge of road. In market in middle of road. I never drove there, but my father drives through such complex road like he is riding his tricycle it's nothing for him.
    I wish i could someday drive as smooth as him

• Drivers permit at 16-1/2 and got my official drivers license 2 weeks before I turned 18. With my first car I hit my car by turning really fast into the driveway of my shop. It was wet out and my driveway is steep so my car lost control and I hit a crate of counter-tops.
    A week after I got my car repaired a guy high on some drugs side swiped my car at a 4 way intersection. Other than that no accidents.

• Got my license at 24. One accident, and I wasn't at fault. One parking citation (street sweeting) and one paid road violation (was running late to catch a boat).

Other than those, i'm squeaky clean on record! ;-)

• I've had my full license since I was 20 and have an impeccable driving record. Thats not to say I'm a boy scout with the driving laws. I'm just good/lucky enough to not have been busted for my sometimes cavalier driving style.

• only at 20... never really needed it until then.
    I made once a bigger scratch and once a small one... both time it was totally unnecessary and really stupid lol

• 16, ya backed into car twice.. Glad I have rear camera in my car now lol

• 16. I've had one accident that was not my fault.

• 16 been driving since 15 to go see my girlfriend

• 19 and no not really