What is your ethnicity people?

IM A BARBIE LIVING IN A BARBIE WORLD 💃🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• Irish, Scottish, German, British.

Basically a bunch of white ass white folks.

• Sounds too good to be true baby ☺️☺️☺️

• Haha I couldn't tell you because I don't hook up. Never have in fact.

But if you're asking me if I would have babies with an Asian man, of course I would. If I loved him.

• AWESOME! So do u rove meh baby :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm almost entirely Irish and British. My family on my mom's side comes from county Cork in Ireland, and my family on my dad's side comes from Salisbury in the UK. Of course I am living in the US and in the US they have a messed up view of race (if you have a different skin color you are of another race, if you are white you are all the same). In all the paperwork that asks for race, I have to put that I am "white" which is absolutely idiotic considering ethnicity is a lot more then skin color. I might have the same skin color as Russians, but I am completely different from them culturally, and ethnically and yet here in the US we are the same in the eyes of the government. Its so frustrating, and whats worse is that there is this philosophy here that African Americans need a lot of benefits because they were enslaved for so long, so they get things like affirmative action, and in my city employers get benefits for hiring them. Meanwhile my parents came to the US with about 250 dollars between them. They stayed with my mom's aunt, and eventually made a good amount of money for themselves. A lot of people though say that they only got this because of "white privilege" which is total crap, their skin tone had nothing to do with it, they were foreigners just like all the other immigrants. This is why I prefer being in Ireland (where I lived for 5 years) because the only ethnicity there, at least in county Cork, is Irish. I saw visible minorities every once in a while, and some poles who lived in certain parts of the city, but it was so much better that everyone was the same ethnicity. I just wish the US didn't have such a messed up view of ethnicity because the answer to your question in the eyes of the US government is "white", but I dont like giving that answer because I am not "just white" I am British and Irish, and that makes me much different then Italians, or Germans, or Russians, or Greeks. We are all "white" but we are all not from the same ethnic background and I think that is something that the government needs to understand.

What Girls Said 22

• Latvian. Nothing more than just Latvian.

• From my hair and eyebrows it's easy to tell haha :p
    I'm mostly Arab with white Spanish ancestry from my maternal grandmother side.

• That explain why ma Muslim babez right here has such GORGEOUS eyes 😍😍😍

• I'm Hot because of you ma Babez :* mwaah, here's a goodnight kiss for you <3

• Aweww otay good night sweet dreamz ma Muslim babez. Rove yhuuu 👄💋
      Dont forget to dreamz about meh in yo sleep Maken LUV from sunrise til nightfalls 💏

• I'm chinese but culturally I think I am more Korean than chinese.

• I am american!

• I am proudly Native American, also mixed with African American and Caucasian.

• I am actually Dominican. Many people mistake me for African American and sometimes I don't feel like telling them otherwise. LOL I basically claim both races

• Canadian melting pot

• Pure lebanese

• I'm a Martian from mars.

• that would be white.

• You already know what i am 😧

• Italian American

• its human!

• Danish and New Zealand

• I am a black girl living in the States. Lol, 😂😂😂

• Spaniard and black Cuban on my mom's side and Greek on by dad's side. ;)

• Supah white.

• African American with good hair , Lol

• Black girl.

• Nigerian, new zealand, irish and indian mix.

• im hispanic/european.

• English Scottish and Hungarian

What Guys Said 20

• White Swede living in the USA

• I'm a small-town girl living in a small-town world

• All European, German, Norwegian, Irish, Italian and English. I did a dna test to find all this out lol.

• French Canadian Welsh white boy that tans too much

• I'm a black dude

• I'm Ukrainian.

• I'm a cracker ass white boii

• Bicolano :)

• I'm a smurf. It's a hard knock life.

• My ethnicity is Hispanic, Mexican with French descent.

• indian

and no, i've never sent perverted msgs to girls or anyone for that matter. jeez

• Martian... yeah thats it... Martian XD

Nah I'm Mixed really, really mixed.

• White dude here

• Mix of Scottish, Irish, English, and Welsh.

• I'm mixed with black and Indian... People describe me as "Exotic"

• Half Portuguese half Italian.

• East Asian with British and German minority mix.

• I don't know you tell me

• im fully scottish

• Irish. /////