Is it normal to cry every night feeling hopelessness?

So for the past couple weeks, maybe longer, I've been crying every night because I feel like I'm never going to get married, have a family of my own and be happy. I see pictures and videos of couples and their happy families in my Facebook newsfeed all the time and it kills me!!! It makes me cry. I know I'm a very fortunate and blessed person but my dream is to get married, have kids of my own and be happy with the people I love. I can't seem to find a man or at least a good man that wants the same dreams I do. I feel lost. Angry, sad, embarrassed. Etc. :( any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's billions of people out there dont worry. My friend at work told me this because i would frequently lose my worl tool. "If you stopped looking for it, maybe you'd find it." and i did! Not by myself, he actually found it but it still was in my hands in the end.
    I have the same feelings sometimes. Just focus on you, love yourself and when you do you will attract that one special guy who feels the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah so! First, off never compare yourself to others. Just because you aren't married yet does mean it won't happen. Get a hold of yourself! You seem like a smart women don't get all down because susie down the street is advance in life. Second, are you doing anything to meet men your age to date. You need to go out and even go as far as joininig a club or volunteering or a church gathering to get to know good hard working guys. Life isn't over yet don't! Don't settle your going to hate yourself for it later. Love you and do what you love and I am pretty sure you bound to numb into him! Please be happy that you have good healthy because life isn't over yet!

What Guys Said 1

• Love works in mysterious ways. Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• You have 2 kids?

And no you're not alone. It's something a lot of people share... the feeling of not ever being loved...

Sadly the only advice is to distract yourself :/

• Yeah I have two kids but I meant kids in wedlock lol I should've refraised that. I meant kids with a husband

• no... not really normal. Like at all

• ya that's normal and you'll probably find some one