Have you ever had a LUCID dream?

Lucid dreams are when you can make dicisions and are realistic almost like a video game. Have you ever had a dream like that?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• everytime except for yesterday I was at monkey school with monkeys I had no idea I was dreaming

0|1
    0|0
    • If it felt real it's lucid dream.. I have one almost every night I think it's fun.. kind of like another demension although it can get a little scarry lol

• Show All
    • Yes, last night dream felt real but I usually have lucid dreams so rare when I don't have them

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and sometimes they are awesome (when I make myself fly) and sometimes they are terrifying.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow you could fly.. iv flown befor but now they're like too realistic.. like the walls the people everything last night I was in my old apartment complex.. even the same color and building structures.. it was crazy

• yeah its awesome when I realize its a dream. Then I can change everything but it still feels real. Its crazy scary when it feels real and I am being choked or pulled/dragged.

• That's scarry.. ya I started a fight last night n got chased by like 10 people XD my X was in my dream we would make out but as soon as another guy showed up she would check him out.. I was just like damn w e n just skated off (8 n started a fight lol n got chased XD

• I've had a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there rare but when it happens its amazing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have one like almost every night... and I could actually decide and make choices.. it's crazy I love it

What Guys Said 4

• I did only once. I was fully aware I was in a dream. I could do anything, I could fly, I could have anything or anyone appear. I flew through the clouds.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had them. Are yours recurring, or are they different each time?

0|0
    0|0
    • Diferentes some are similar. But I decide and make choices that's what trips me out like I'll run one way.. jump a wall.. it's amazing

• Yes I use to have them when I use to dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, do I want one!

0|0
    0|0
    • I enjoy them I have one almost every night...

• Wow dude you're lucky! Do u try to do it or does it just happen?

• I just sleep like I normally do.. it's like having 2 world's.. real world and then the matrix haha no jk like a dream world