I hate my mom and want her to die?

I am Indian (strict mom), and find it hard to live with my strict mom around.

For one thing, I dorm in a uni that is 40 min away, and they always want me home on weekends. Their demands interfere with my frat events and hanging out with friends. I had to drop out of my frat due to their high demands. I lost many close friends, by doing this.

This left me with a severe depression, which led to my grades going down. I was supposed to meet my best friend this weekend, but don't know how to make time with him. He became really angry when I had to cut plans with him.

I also cannot be out so late, as my parents think its unsafe to go out, even with friends. Yet, they dont enroll me in a karate/gun shooting class.

While others are living it up, I am at the mercy of my parents.

I even cannot have a girlfriend or sex until marriage. I hate it so much.

I cannot even watch Family Guy or South Park.

I seriously want my mom to die.

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I understand you hating the situation, your mom is just trying to protect you. fraternity can be nothing but trouble sometimes., depending on breaks maybe tell her you need to stay on campus for the library or study group. she probably misses you.

• I am in a co ed frat that values friendship and community service and leadership over partying

• can you persuade them into coming to the frat so that they can see it's not.

• thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you? It is a bit ridiculous so you should try moving out if you can. Again if your living with them you have to go by their rules.

You might not like what your parents are doing but they are doing what they believe is best.

What Girls Said 3

• I have the same problem as I am also an indian ( which means strict parents ) . All of your troubles apply to me. I am sorry but I also don't have any answer. But it feels such a relief to know someone just like you.

• dude u need to calm the eff down. at least you have a mum.

• Bit extreme they probably just care about u too much and don't want u to get hurt

What Guys Said 8

• Why don't you stop using your parents' money so you can just do whatever you want then?

• Complain to me when your parents start physically abusing you instead of trying to do what's best for you.

• didn't you hear? Your Calculus Professor just made it mandatory that you stay at school on the weekends so you can attend his Honors Advanced Study and Learning for Educationally Strong Candidates in the Field of Calculus and Advanced Placement Mathematics Courses for Undergraduates.

Pleas note: Make sure your parents can talk to your professor in any way before laying that thing down.

• You are your own man at this point. Wanting your parents to die is a bit drastic man. I don't think you mean that because losing a parent is something I wouldn't wish upon anybody. Get out become financially independent and do your own thing. When you graduate maybe you can ease back into a friendly relationship as time passes by.

• What are you 16?

• Calm down dude, It would be better just to call them and tell them this and not talk to them for the next couple months or tell them to call you when they are ready to get off your back. I really do think they care about you, but they are are overprotecting you and you need to tell them this.

• Stop being a Lund Khajoor and a Gaandu! Man up, you don't go to uni to socialize, you go to learn and get your degree! I'm assuming your parents want the best for you.

I'm Indian, I have strict parents but I'm not an anucita kutiya!

You don't want to end up broke, unemployable, not qualifications with a pregnant girlfriend.
    Fix up you Gora wannabe!

• Dude how can she know half the stuff you do if you live in a dorm? Maybe you have to be home on weekends but when you're there on weekdays just don't tell her what happens.