Why are people on GaG so fucking dumb?

Not even talking about their ideas. I asked their favorite woman from American History. Answers:

Marie Curie (Polish-French, never been to the US)
Benedict Arnold (male)
Barack Obama (male and alive)

Anon girl between 18-24,

Consider yourself one of those people because you missed something REALLY important.

OBAMA IS A MAN
M A N

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the internet, it's not exactly were the worlds brightest go, also just because I like to answer questions, Helen Keller would be my favorite woman in "American" history.

• Why'd you say "American"

Is it "Peruvian"

• I was just enunciating American because you were talking about American history as the subject of a former question that I guess a lot of people got wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's a website where anyone can join who has a pulse and spam their uneducated opinion all over the place. I've seen some retarded shit on here and sometimes I feel like theirs a social hierarchy on this site but in reality I'm sure everyone just uses this as a form of escapism.

• What's with the weird sex questions? Why would you do that? ? ?

• I'll never understand how their brain works.

"Oh I'm failing at life, I'd better ask "Girls would you like your boyfriend to shove his foot down your throat?" on GaG"

• theyre just whacked. I didn't personally see this post but I can catch your drift on people coming here and acting like idiots when in real life they're just losers with not much going for them.

What Guys Said 13

• There's different between dumb and joking. Dumb is lack of intelligence while I find these answers somehow funny. Don't expect people to be super serious all the time!

• The guy who gave the answers explained he used woman as an insult to those people. Then decided it wasn't enough and rephrased it as "girl". That's not funny. It's offensive. I want to get real answers for a real question.

• I've been here for more than a year. Still not used to it. Nor I should be.

• SorryI meant 'If you're' and I don't know I've been here for only 2 months and I used

• Have you seen some of the questions and answer's on this website?

It's humiliating to the concept that we have had the opportunity to grow an advanced culture for the last 200,000 year's, and as sentient being's, it is still profitable to sell pet rock's to people.

We've failed in many ways.

• Hahahahahahaha lol omg thats funny.

Harriet Tubman is the first to come to mind for me.

• This is GaG, not NASA.

• There aren't really any highly memorable women in American history. We don't have much in the way of heroes, either.

• Wowowowowowow

• that's life. we aren't like the greeks or brits... no real heroic icons. no American thor. why do you think that crappy American sniper movie made a fortune? we have no heroes, so we want some.

• You should listen to the Republican candidates for President if you want more chuckles.

• They are if u consider them to be.. Else they are people just like you and me..! Simple.. ;)

• I know none but I suck in geography

• He is a legal thug and lier

• Aunt jemima, she's been supplying americans with homestyle syrup for years. God bless that woman.

• Well, you did ask a pretty stupid question. How do you pick a "favorite" historical person? What does that even mean?

The question got the sorts of answers it deserved.

• Dear God/Allah/Buddha, help me

• Welcome to Internet. Full of stupid arrogant cowards. Sift through them and there are some good people though.

• Well this one guy posted a take about how he's better than everyone else because he lived in the 80s and 90s. Ignorantly stupid. You're right.

What Girls Said 14

• im not exactly sure what ur expecting on an online forum of this sort tbh.

• 2|1
    • She's awesome :), not many people seem to know who she is either

• I don't have an answer for that lol...

• @asker I don't live in the US so that probably explains why I don't know many people who know who she is

• you are talking about trolls.

• Dat update tho XD

Beyoncé is my favorite Hahahahaha XD

Aaand, Pocahontas, she's a great Disney character 😂😂

• Oh come off it m8 don't be so bitchy...

• LOL, i saw that... loved your update on that question.

Sometimes... people get overexcited and don't read through things, or they're just being facetious.

• it's just the fact that a lot of arrogant and/or stupid people have access to the internet, like easy access. Most people don't even read half the question.

Also mine is Susan B Anthony :)

• Lol wow, because people on here tend to not pay attention at all nor care about other people.

• There are many trolls, and super serious questions are somewhat boring.

• Woups I hope I am not considered one of them😈

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Lol

• Some of the posters may not be Westerners, so that could explain some confusion about Western history, so try to be kind to people who honestly tried. Obviously answers that were men are playing off the "like a girl" insult and don't need any politeness.

• Lol I've noticed that too 99% of people give the dumbest answers I wonder if half of them even went to school

• Barack Obama is American and someone from history does not always have to be dead. You only listed 3 answers from ONE QUESTION you asked. That does not help argue your case at all.