Are you fascinated by hospitals?

I am! On one one floor a woman is bringing a new human life into the world while the father of the child looks on... and on the floor below a frat boy is getting a wiimote removed from his butthole. Ah, the circle of life at work :D :D

#ShadowingStories

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I am 😊 another reason why I chose my major in the medical field.

• What are you majoring in?

• This is my first semester , i'm just taking my general classes right now. That's cool! :) are you?

• Oh that's good. Yup, I am. Change it recently actually. Took the first gen chem and gen bio already. Taking a&p for my major. Science ftw!😀

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I am, some people find it strange since people die there. So I don't say it to a lot of people lol. But seeing new borns come into the world crying, gives me some kind of hope.

• i get mixed feelings when i go into hospitals... bittersweet. more bitter than sweet.

• Yea they are. Have you ever seen people taking their last breathe? That last inhale of oxygen and exhale of co2... see a few of those in a day and it takes a toll on you.

• hahah lol what? Did? I? JUST? READ?
    I like the hospital... i feel like a hospital... haha

• Yes. That's why I chose my major and career in healthcare. 😇

• I am not. I hate hospitals. there's this weird smell that comes with being there. Every time I leave, i get this paranoia that the smell is stuck to my clothes and won't leave no matter how hard i try.

• It's a bittersweet feeling---but yes, I do enjoy hospital settings. That's one of the many reasons why I want to be a doctor!!

• No. I feel there is more dead people there than real life ones.

What Guys Said 1

• I hate hospitals lol, if I can heal on my own I see no reason to go, and won't go, give me 24/7 to 48 hours of straight sleep and I can get past almost anything.